• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy Apology: Rolling Stone Mag

grandchessboard

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
2   0
Reaction score
Here is an article from Rolling Stone in which an apology is given to those who have explained that prices of nearly everything were fixed by a global banking cartel. The article is by Matt Taibbi who has spent the last few years investigating the financial crimes that have become more frequent since the 2008 correction. Warning: the financially illiterate might have difficulty understanding the article.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ed-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425

While everyone lambasts over Obama and the Dems, here you have the true demise of America and, frankly, the civilized world.

We need more of this type of journalism. Not that the Mafia will be dealt with, but at least the info is out there.

While everyone lambasts over Obama and the Dems, here you have the true demise of America and, frankly, the civilized world.

We need more of this type of journalism. Not that the Mafia will be dealt with, but at least the info is out there.

Great points. This is another issue that is way bigger than Obama.

I disagree with some posters who might read this and think that it is all about money. Money is just a means to achieve a larger purpose. All money is fake and the powers that be print as much of it as they want and give it their fellow cartel members working for the same agenda.

Great points. This is another issue that is way bigger than Obama.

I disagree with some posters who might read this and think that it is all about money. Money is just a means to achieve a larger purpose. All money is fake and the powers that be print as much of it as they want and give it their fellow cartel members working for the same agenda.

Until the people realize the money is slavery and decide to do something about it there will be no progress.

But bankers are the best advertisers in the world. They sell "ownership" like it goes right along with freedom. Wage slave mentality is the problem. IMO, if you believe in the capitalism this culture sells, you are the problem. Not them. You don't have to buy it.

Until the people realize the money is slavery and decide to do something about it there will be no progress.

But bankers are the best advertisers in the world. They sell "ownership" like it goes right along with freedom. Wage slave mentality is the problem. IMO, if you believe in the capitalism this culture sells, you are the problem. Not them. You don't have to buy it.

I see it more as a corruption issues instead of an issue with capitalism.

I see it more as a corruption issues instead of an issue with capitalism.

Capitalism is war. It's a manipulation of Darwinism in nature where there is always a loser and always people that manipulate it for their advantage. The founders were not capitalists. Anybody that reads the last line of the Declaration of Independence and believes that is not thinking straight.

The 13th amendment freed the slaves and the 14th created the wage slave. To believe differently IMO is to have bought what the banks have been selling since the beginning.

I think you are confusing Darwinism with Social Darwinism. Many people make this mistake but social darwinism is bastardized version of Darwin's observations and theory that species change over time to adapt their environment. Darwin never agreed with Social Darwinism.

There is areas for capitalism to be corrupted and there is even more areas for other economic systems to be corrupted. Other forms of economies are also much more authoritarian in nature so I would never want to live under a different system because I believe in liberty, which includes economic liberty.

I do agree that we are debt slaves. The article illustrates how debt slavery as controlled by a criminal cartel has replaced outright chattel slavery and in that way you are correct.

I think you are confusing Darwinism with Social Darwinism. Many people make this mistake but social darwinism is bastardized version of Darwin's observations and theory that species change over time to adapt their environment. Darwin never agreed with Social Darwinism.

There is areas for capitalism to be corrupted and there is even more areas for other economic systems to be corrupted. Other forms of economies are also much more authoritarian in nature so I would never want to live under a different system because I believe in liberty, which includes economic liberty.

I do agree that we are debt slaves. The article illustrates how debt slavery as controlled by a criminal cartel has replaced outright chattel slavery and in that way you are correct.

My .02$....Positions with power are destined to be corrupt.

Interuption Over....Carry On.

Back
Top Bottom