• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy Apology: Rolling Stone Mag

I think you are confusing Darwinism with Social Darwinism. Many people make this mistake but social darwinism is bastardized version of Darwin's observations and theory that species change over time to adapt their environment. Darwin never agreed with Social Darwinism.

There is areas for capitalism to be corrupted and there is even more areas for other economic systems to be corrupted. Other forms of economies are also much more authoritarian in nature so I would never want to live under a different system because I believe in liberty, which includes economic liberty.

I do agree that we are debt slaves. The article illustrates how debt slavery as controlled by a criminal cartel has replaced outright chattel slavery and in that way you are correct.

I blame nobody but the people. If I tell you a lie it's YOUR fault if you believe it.

I blame nobody but the people. If I tell you a lie it's YOUR fault if you believe it.

The corrupt individuals and the public deserve equal blame. There is only one way to domesticate feral hogs. First you feed them and you get them dependent on that food. Once this happens the animal will no longer hunt because they will go for the easy food that requires little effort. Then, you build a fence with a big open gate around the spot that you fed them from every time. Once the hogs go inside fence, you shut the gate. It works every time.

These people understand the human psyche and they use it against us in this particular area that is being discussed but in many other situations as well. This is a part of what is called the "scientific dictatorship" -see Aldous Huxley's UC Berkley speech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9Jrlwceew- They are essentially they are teaching us to love our servitude.

The corrupt individuals and the public deserve equal blame. There is only one way to domesticate feral hogs. First you feed them and you get them dependent on that food. Once this happens the animal will no longer hunt because they will go for the easy food that requires little effort. Then, you build a fence with a big open gate around the spot that you fed them from every time. Once the hogs go inside fence, you shut the gate. It works every time.

These people understand the human psyche and they use it against us in this particular area that is being discussed but in many other situations as well. This is a part of what is called the "scientific dictatorship" -see Aldous Huxley's UC Berkley speech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9Jrlwceew- They are essentially they are teaching us to love our servitude.

Hogs do not have free will or critical thinking skills. You are part of the problem as am I. Until you accept that you are at fault this conversation will go nowhere.

Hogs do not have free will or critical thinking skills. You are part of the problem as am I. Until you accept that you are at fault this conversation will go nowhere.

The same can be said for many humans as well....Although they ahve the tools to do so....they are just incapable of following through with it.

I accept that I was born into this slavery system. The first part of correcting a problem is admitting that there IS a problem. I also admit that I have not done as much as I should have to combat this system and have become complacent with just trying to convince people this is even going on.

What's your idea of what to do about it since you are so charged up about this?

I accept that I was born into this slavery system. The first part of correcting a problem is admitting that there IS a problem. I also admit that I have not done as much as I should have to combat this system and have become complacent with just trying to convince people this is even going on.

What's your idea of what to do about it since you are so charged up about this?

I'm not charged up about it at all. Whenever they take something away they put a law in place to backdoor themselves in. I have found them and they leave me alone. I did the work by myself. I will tell you that if you study Title 12 (banking) and you do it with a law dictionary you will find ways to get them to back off and even serve you.

Back
Top Bottom