• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conspiracy Apology: Rolling Stone Mag

The question is, What are you willing to risk for principle? Your life? It seems we make our choices every day. The current situation is a result of those choices.
Ignorance is not an excuse, it is a way of life.

I'm not charged up about it at all. Whenever they take something away they put a law in place to backdoor themselves in. I have found them and they leave me alone. I did the work by myself. I will tell you that if you study Title 12 (banking) and you do it with a law dictionary you will find ways to get them to back off and even serve you.

Well... ok. I'm really being left alone at the moment so your advice, while it might be good advice, is kind of out of scope. My point here is that there is really something going on here is that is much larger than people just trying to get rich or protect their money by conspiring. If anything needs to be done, then it should be done to prevent "the end game" and not just how one individual got the system to leave them alone.

Well... ok. I'm really being left alone at the moment so your advice, while it might be good advice, is kind of out of scope. My point here is that there is really something going on here is that is much larger than people just trying to get rich or protect their money by conspiring. If anything needs to be done, then it should be done to prevent "the end game" and not just how one individual got the system to leave them alone.

Maybe if everybody was doing what I'm doing things would change. Maybe the system is the way it is because it is a reflection of the spoiled brats running around the public. There is a reflecting pool outside of the capital because the government is supposed to be a reflection of the people. When I look at this society, and see the crooks and selfish assholes running around in the private, it is no wonder the people working for the public act the way they do. I don't fear a government actor near as much as the idiot down the street.

Maybe if everybody was doing what I'm doing things would change. Maybe the system is the way it is because it is a reflection of the spoiled brats running around the public. There is a reflecting pool outside of the capital because the government is supposed to be a reflection of the people. When I look at this society, and see the crooks and selfish assholes running around in the private, it is no wonder the people working for the public act the way they do. I don't fear a government actor near as much as the idiot down the street.

Well it sounds like you share the ideology of these cartel members. You believe that the public is just dumb animals and essentially deserve the tyranny they live under. Right?

I understand what you are saying about government reflecting the morals of the people. I think most people don't thing about things in the way that me, you, and a few others think about things. That doesn't make me a better human being than someone that has no clue. It's our job to open their minds while presenting them with truth, patients, and a general consideration for the betterment of mankind and not to just write them off as dumb animals. And this is advice to my self as well because I have been guilty of this too.

Last edited:
Well it sounds like you share the ideology of these cartel members. You believe that the public is just dumb animals and essentially deserve the tyranny they live under. Right?

I understand what you are saying about government reflecting the morals of the people. I think most people don't thing about things in the way that me, you, and a few others think about things. That doesn't make me a better human being than someone that has no clue. It's our job to open their minds while presenting them with truth, patients, and a general consideration for the betterment of mankind and not to just write them off as dumb animals.

I disagree 100%. You can give people information but you can't force them to think like you. And if they're not ready they will not comprehend one iota of the info you give them. I have come to the point where I believe to try to wake somebody up by throwing cold water on their head does more harm than good. Then they just wake up angry and that is dangerous. Rational thinking and anger have no commonality. If there is a culling I will blame the people. When a sentient being chooses to be an animal and live their life by impulse and fleshy desire they deserve the pens that are built for them.

I disagree 100%. You can give people information but you can't force them to think like you. And if they're not ready they will not comprehend one iota of the info you give them. I have come to the point where I believe to try to wake somebody up by throwing cold water on their head does more harm than good. Then they just wake up angry and that is dangerous. Rational thinking and anger have no commonality. If there is a culling I will blame the people. When a sentient being chooses to be an animal and live their life by impulse and fleshy desire they deserve the pens that are built for them.

... then I invite you to be a part of the human race and influence people in a positive way with the revelations bestowed upon you by the creator.

I understand what you are saying about government reflecting the morals of the people. I think most people don't thing about things in the way that me, you, and a few others think about things. That doesn't make me a better human being than someone that has no clue. It's our job to open their minds while presenting them with truth, patients, and a general consideration for the betterment of mankind and not to just write them off as dumb animals.[/QUOTE]

I disagree....People who want to change will change, those that don't well that goes back to the old grass hopper and the ant analogy. Do I think people have the capabilities to understand what you are saying and trying to do....ofcourse....but that doesn't mean they WANT to change.

We can sit here all day trying to scheme up a way to generate change within our nations population but the sad reality of things is what do we share in common? Do we all have similiar ancestory? Education? Lifestyles? Hobbies? No, the only culture we share (Sadly) is Pop Culture.....think about that. How can you get Billions of people to follow the same ideals when those ideals aren't even enforced or reinforced through parenting, leadership, media, etc?

My solution, people are already wanting to become more self reliant....help them with that first, then conquer the bigger tasks at hand. Until people can Re-Learn that they can infact take care of themselves then we will see real change.

I appreciate your longing to help others though....

... then I invite you to be a part of the human race and influence people in a positive way with the revelations bestowed upon you by the creator.

You mean the same creator that people are running around and claiming that his property is theirs?

If you believe in a creator then everything on this planet belongs to him. To make a claim of ownership upon any of it would be rebellion. Do you think that won't go unpunished. or did he just put it here for us to use. Do you think hording it or acquiring an over abundance of it while others go without won't go unpunished?

Capitalism is man's invention. Maybe the love of it is causing a disturbance.

I disagree....People who want to change will change, those that don't well that goes back to the old grass hopper and the ant analogy. Do I think people have the capabilities to understand what you are saying and trying to do....ofcourse....but that doesn't mean they WANT to change.

We can sit here all day trying to scheme up a way to generate change within our nations population but the sad reality of things is what do we share in common? Do we all have similiar ancestory? Education? Lifestyles? Hobbies? No, the only culture we share (Sadly) is Pop Culture.....think about that. How can you get Billions of people to follow the same ideals when those ideals aren't even enforced or reinforced through parenting, leadership, media, etc?

My solution, people are already wanting to become more self reliant....help them with that first, then conquer the bigger tasks at hand. Until people can Re-Learn that they can infact take care of themselves then we will see real change.

I appreciate your longing to help others though....

Every culture loves their children an wants a good future for them. If you understand the "end game" then you realize that we are in a fight for the future of free humanity. I do what I do, even if it is minuscule in the grand scheme of things, for your children and my own.

Back
Top Bottom