• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

car audio enthusiasts?

In my younger day I had 3 jl15w7's and 2-2000w amps pushing them in my truck. I custom built a box that replaced the back seat.

I quit with it back about the same time Kove went out of business. I ran a single 10" Kove Armageddon powered by a Memphis 500D in a 98 regular cab Ranger. Had a camper on it with no windows. The face of the box was where the rear window in the cab was.

Thanks to the OP for giving me a stroll down memory lane. I miss that truck!!!!! Memories of a past life are nice to revisit sometimes.

94 astro van SPL
12 15" 9500d
6 Hifonics Colossus
4 240 amp alternators
4 batcap 800
4 yellow tops
2" plexi and freeze locks
164.7db burp

94 astro van SPL
12 15" 9500d
6 Hifonics Colossus
4 240 amp alternators
4 batcap 800
4 yellow tops
2" plexi and freeze locks
164.7db burp

is that ur current setup?

- - - Updated - - -

I quit with it back about the same time Kove went out of business. I ran a single 10" Kove Armageddon powered by a Memphis 500D in a 98 regular cab Ranger. Had a camper on it with no windows. The face of the box was where the rear window in the cab was.

Thanks to the OP for giving me a stroll down memory lane. I miss that truck!!!!! Memories of a past life are nice to revisit sometimes.

i still go to steve meade's page to check out his latest projects. i miss them days too

is that ur current setup?

- - - Updated - - -

i still go to steve meade's page to check out his latest projects. i miss them days too

No no!!! Those days are over. That was the last SPL build that I had. Deeper the pockets deeper the bass!! When I realized that I couldn't keep up with the sponsored builds is when I quite doing SPL. I'll try to post some pics if I can find them. Got a favorite of my(wife now)
Hair flipped completely upside down with a open soda can in her hand<<<<priceless prank!!

My house rattles when you inconsiderate obnoxious a**holes go by. What's it like INSIDE the car? "Car audio enthusiasts" = the greatest single factor in the degradation of the quality of modern life. You need a spanking from Ma Deuce.

I gotta agree here. Boom cars annoy the hell out of me and piss me off more than most anything else in the world. The low frequency thump gives me an instant headache.
Now I'm all for good times and people enjoying whatever music they want, but when my house rattles and windows vibrate and I can't even hold a conversation or watch TV I think it's not only inconsiderate, but an assault on me.
When I see a cop pull over a thumping car I honk my horn in appreciation. I really wish the laws were a lot more harsh.
Nobody should have to hear what you are listening to in your car while driving in their car or sitting in their homes.

I gotta agree here. Boom cars annoy the hell out of me and piss me off more than most anything else in the world. The low frequency thump gives me an instant headache.
Now I'm all for good times and people enjoying whatever music they want, but when my house rattles and windows vibrate and I can't even hold a conversation or watch TV I think it's not only inconsiderate, but an assault on me.
When I see a cop pull over a thumping car I honk my horn in appreciation. I really wish the laws were a lot more harsh.
Nobody should have to hear what you are listening to in your car while driving in their car or sitting in their homes.

that's how i feel about people that smoke in public

Back
Top Bottom