• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

car audio enthusiasts?

Im looking for some lo-profile subs. I have 2 infinity 12"s i can trade. I want to do my 08 silverado but they wont fit under the seat

My house rattles when you inconsiderate obnoxious a**holes go by. What's it like INSIDE the car? "Car audio enthusiasts" = the greatest single factor in the degradation of the quality of modern life. You need a spanking from Ma Deuce.

My house rattles when you inconsiderate obnoxious a**holes go by. What's it like INSIDE the car? "Car audio enthusiasts" = the greatest single factor in the degradation of the quality of modern life. You need a spanking from Ma Deuce.

Keep in mind, low frequency sounds travel long distances very easily due to their long wavelengths. So inside the car it may not be that bad, yet it could rattle your house as someone drives by.

Btw if my miniscule 300w amp could vibrate your home, i suggest you look into the way it is built because it damn sure isnt up to code. Now the asshole with 2,000w's and 3 15's that bumps in a neighborhood can go screw himself as far as im concerned. I only turn it up when im in motion on the streets or interstate, but never when at a light or driving through a neighborhood. Thats just being a courteous human being.

Last edited:

u don't want to know how loud it is inside the vehicle. i've hit 147 dbls at shows in the past. but that was at least a decade ago. now these kids are hitting 170+ dbls. just imagine shooting an ar about 8 inches away from your ear w/o hearing protection. but there is no silence in between trigger pulls, just constant deeper rattling. my friends wonder how i can go to the range all day and not need my ears on while shooting. well this is why, my hearing is just awful. half of the time i can't tell pple are talking to me unless i'm looking directly at them. i have to look at what their mouths are saying in order to match it with what i think i may be hearing

Now the asshole with 2,000w's and 3 15's that bumps in a neighborhood can go screw himself as far as im concerned. I only turn it up when im in motion on the streets or interstate, but never when at a light or driving through a neighborhood. Thats just being a courteous human being.

that was me back in the days. had 3 fi btl 15's with 3 audiobahn 2600w amps and 3 batteries riding in the back seat of my old rodeo. when people say they beat down the block, they were lying. i used to destroy the block. got a buncha noise violations, even w/all the windows rolled up and the gaps foamed tightly, but my sponsors were willing to pay for it as long as i kept the car tagged w/their logos. then one night some punks stole EVERYTHING out of the ride. even though i had everything bolted down. they just cut the bolts and took it all

I had for jl 12w6's in a k5 Chevy. When I first put the new door and window seals in, it would try to push out the side windows on the top. I had a buddy that had two stroker 15's in a Celica.

what i wanna know is how the freaking h e double hockey sticks did he fit 2 strokers in a celica?

did u ever mess w/the w7's? i never could afford to even look at them

i miss the days when orion used to make quality hcca subs. now they're junk

Back
Top Bottom