• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heads up for the tractor owners and enthusiasts: Everything Attachments

rbstern

Hen of Fame Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
115   0
Reaction score
Everything Attachments has enjoyed a really good reputation over the years for quality and service.

Apparently, the wheels have come off. And not just a little bit, either. Been happening for a few months, and it's ugly.

The owner, Ted, who you may have seen in his many Youtube product demo videos, and the company, have defaulted on an $8 million bank note. Rumors and court filings both suggest Ted has been busy diverting assets to relatives and other destinations to avoid accountability for the financial mess. To make matters worse, the web site has remained open for orders, and a lot of credit and debit cards from unsuspecting customers have been charged, without completion of orders. It may even go so far as fraud, if there was no intention to deliver those orders.

There are a lot of angry folks. Customer who are out purchases. Employees who have now been let go. Vendors and lenders unpaid. Taxes unpaid. It's weird, because this company reputation for quality and service was about as good as it gets.

Facebook group following this mess:

Being a Kubota Tractor owner I've come across his videos on YouTube but have never purchased any products.
Is this a classic case of too big/too fast and couldn't keep up?

Being a Kubota Tractor owner I've come across his videos on YouTube but have never purchased any products.
Is this a classic case of too big/too fast and couldn't keep up?

The problems do appear to have started with building a new, 100,000sq ft. building, and I believe that was going on during COVID. Like a lot of categories of products, demand for tractors and related gear went into overdrive, and supply was short, with increasing labor and material costs. Maybe business was booming, and he made expansion plans he couldn't keep up with when sales started to slow, post-COVID surge.

Back
Top Bottom