• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

car audio enthusiasts?

I was an MECP certified installer for years. I competed in SQ, SQ+, SPL, and DB Drags from 1996 to 2005. Went to Nationals a few times for SQ+. I just kinda lost interest in it after having to install in other peoples cars for money for so long. I still have the hankering every once in a while to build a completely stealth install in my daily driver. Not into the flashy stuff anymore.

i wish i could put my comp stuff back in my ride. but the crime rate has been going up and up in my town so i don't wanna get my rodeo smashed into. i still love the flashy stuff. but i've learned to appreciate the quality names out there: fi, diamond, dd

I am a MECP certified installer with fairly deep ties in the audio community.

Don't bump at redlights, in parking lots, at gas stations, or anywhere else you shouldn't and you'll notice people won't steal your stuff.

My current setup is a 150db setup on the new termlab.

I was into it big in the 90's. I loved the clarion, precision power, audio control, mb quart, and jl combination. Also liked soundstrem and phoenix gold amps. The going that just got under my skin the most, was a f****n rattling ride.

I am a MECP certified installer with fairly deep ties in the audio community.

Don't bump at redlights, in parking lots, at gas stations, or anywhere else you shouldn't and you'll notice people won't steal your stuff.

My current setup is a 150db setup on the new termlab.

in this town, u can't bump any where. if not for the police pulling u over, it's somebody wanting to steal your stuff. funny thing is the police are reverse racist when it comes to handing out noise violation tickets. they see black pple do it right next to them rattling their windows and they ignore it. but if ur any other race, and they even hear u the slightest, they'll pull u over. i had 6 tickets in a matter of 5 months.

as for the people, i've had my stuff stolen 3 times out of my own driveway. i suspect it was from different people in my neighborhood

I was into it big in the 90's. I loved the clarion, precision power, audio control, mb quart, and jl combination. Also liked soundstrem and phoenix gold amps. The going that just got under my skin the most, was a f****n rattling ride.

my favorite subs were hifonics and amps were audiobahn (b4 they got junky and then bought out by pyle)

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e171_dakiwi13_myspace_20content_000_0002.jpg

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e171_dakiwi13_myspace_20content_000_0009.jpg

I was real big into it until a few years ago. I still do some minor installs for friends. I have a few systems laying around doing nothing if anyone is interested in them.

Never competed in it, always was in it. been in the scene since 96'. Still into it today. Its kinda what I do for a living now. Inside sales for Audiovox Corp. Though, Audiovox wasnt in the front lines of comp. (Jensen....) but they still produce decent car audio stuff today. the bread & butter these days is pre-loading overheads and headrests in new vehicles.

-Carlo

Never competed in it, always was in it. been in the scene since 96'. Still into it today. Its kinda what I do for a living now. Inside sales for Audiovox Corp. Though, Audiovox wasnt in the front lines of comp. (Jensen....) but they still produce decent car audio stuff today. the bread & butter these days is pre-loading overheads and headrests in new vehicles.

-Carlo

it was a good move for audiovox to move away from the sound competition stuff. they weren't really making a splash at all in that market

so u can get ur hands on AR and Klipsch stuff?

Back
Top Bottom