• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware of Sky Guns International

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has this company done you wrong exactly. I must have missed it after reading all your bull****. I for one don't think that this man would intentionally screw anyone over. If he had a track record of hosing folks that would be different. You have not laid any claims to being screwed out of money or promised goods. So shut the hell up and move on. You clearly don't understand how much of a pain in the ass it is to deal with the whiny ass general public in a professional manner. I worked in retail sales management for five years and can't count how many times I wanted to tell ass holes like you to get the **** off the property.

Furthermore what entitles you to the private agreements this man has. We all know that the government always plays by the book they never lie never cheat or bend the rules. This man has no reason to release any information to you regarding the operation of HIS business unless you are a share holder or are financially invested in his business. The only obligation he has to you is........... O wait there isn't one. It's a PRIVATE HELD COMPANY he can do as he wishes inside the rule of law.

Easy there, big fella...lets play nice :mod:

Could this post be about trashing a competitor or an angry ex-employee? Could the OP be a duplicate account of a member who has a vested inerest in trashing SKYGUNS? The whole thing smells funny to me.

Could this post be about trashing a competitor or an angry ex-employee? Could the OP be a duplicate account of a member who has a vested inerest in trashing SKYGUNS? The whole thing smells funny to me.
Not on my end. I had my reasons for a disagreement with them, but like I said, I'm done with it. Ya'll have successfully defended him. You wanted us to let it go, now it's your turn.

I am not trying to defend anyone. I am simply saying that the whole thing is fishy. Could be 100% legit complaint. Just seemed like quite a few people were assuming it to be valid and responding in a hostile manner towards the business owner. Such a small issue (one order not filled) is easy to resolve. Just got out of hand,like a feeding frenzy. Sometimes we all need to take a step back and rethink things. Thats all.

I am not trying to defend anyone. I am simply saying that the whole thing is fishy. Could be 100% legit complaint. Just seemed like quite a few people were assuming it to be valid and responding in a hostile manner towards the business owner. Such a small issue (one order not filled) is easy to resolve. Just got out of hand,like a feeding frenzy. Sometimes we all need to take a step back and rethink things. Thats all.
Granted, I'm grumpy today, Sorry for that to everyone, I had surgery this morning, and pain makes me an ass. But, I am irritated with the company over a lie they told me on sale that made me look bad to a close friend. I didn't air it here because no sale went thru. I'm gonna let it go, and end it with, "Let the Buyer Beware".

How has this company done you wrong exactly. I must have missed it after reading all your bull****. I for one don't think that this man would intentionally screw anyone over. If he had a track record of hosing folks that would be different. You have not laid any claims to being screwed out of money or promised goods. So shut the hell up and move on. You clearly don't understand how much of a pain in the ass it is to deal with the whiny ass general public in a professional manner. I worked in retail sales management for five years and can't count how many times I wanted to tell ass holes like you to get the **** off the property.

Furthermore what entitles you to the private agreements this man has. We all know that the government always plays by the book they never lie never cheat or bend the rules. This man has no reason to release any information to you regarding the operation of HIS business unless you are a share holder or are financially invested in his business. The only obligation he has to you is........... O wait there isn't one. It's a PRIVATE HELD COMPANY he can do as he wishes inside the rule of law.

Well Tex, Since you worked in retail I'll attempt to put this in relevant terms and keep it simple for you. And I'll try to do it in a more professional and courteous manner than you appear to be capable of.

If you advertised a product in the paper for a certain price, but customers were required to pay a higher price in the store for a similar item at a higher price because you never actually had the advertised item in stock, well... that's a bait and switch.

If you sold a counterfeit item and represented it as the real thing, that's fraud.

Now that we're done with that. I didn't say he was trying to screw anyone over, but apparently he did, more than once.

I have no interest in his PRIVATE "agreements". I am interested in his reported PUBLIC contracts.

I have made it clear that I don't have a personal axe to grind. I have also made it clear that I haven't done business with Skyguns. As a matter of practice, I don't do business with unknown dealers. Further, he doesn't sell anything that I would spend my paycheck on.

Finally this isn't about personal entitlement. What this is about is honesty and integrity, which are two things that I have apparently judged to be seriously overrated, according to some around here.

As I stated earlier, I would like to refrain from any further comments in order to try and tone down the tenor of this discussion. If you have any questions for me, or want to tell me that I'm a jerk or an a-hole, please feel free to do it via PM. If you have a comment relevant to the discussion at hand, well post away.

You may be on to something regarding the OP. Personally, I have no affiliation with them, either personally or professionally. Never met them or attempted to do business with them.

Good advice, I think I'll take it. Thanks! (no sarcasm intended)

:::Turns out the lights, stacks the chairs in the corner:: Okay, we've all threatened to cut each other, and made peace over beer. Let's go home now.

I have no dog on this fight nor do I care much about it. I do see lots of team "siding" here and I do have an opinion on it. Being part of the gov supply system I must say I agree with mtdawg on some points. Im talking about the part about gov. contracts. If one would represent their company based on the gov contracts, they would easily be able to prove that and squish any squables like this.

I do not think we should point the finger or call each other names here, but there is a COMPANY in the lime light that can (or should) be able to prove their position and even prosper from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom