• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware of Sky Guns International

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you to send the sights back and I would issue a refund, I still stand by this, box or no box I will issue your refund when I receive the product . I have not seen the sights personally, again, these are not items we stock, they are drop shipped from distributors, however, the same sights have been purchased by numerous other people when they were on sale from our distributor without complaint, without seeing what you have I do not know what's going on.

The refund is not the issue Jay. I would have pursued the refund more diligently had it mattered that much. The air soft flip ups do well on my sons ar 15 22lr conversion. If you have others that bought these and they did not complain, it is because they dont know better. I ain't telling you how to run your business, but I would reach out to them to see if they got air soft ones. I would also scrutinize what my suppliers drop ship. Someone in the supply chain is being very shady. I will take you at your word that it ain't you. But if you are taking money, you should know what your suppliers are doing.

And FYI, magpul sights are not sold in pairs in brown card board boxes. They are sold separately in separate plastic Wrapping. The ones in the box are the air soft ones. Also, magpul gen2 sights are secured with a flat head screw. The knock offs use the hex key. The ones your supplier sent were in the box and have the hex key.

Last edited:
The refund is not the issue Jay. I would have pursued the refund more diligently had it mattered that much. The air soft flip ups do well on my sons ar 15 22lr conversion. If you have others that bought these and they did not complain, it is because they dont know better. I ain't telling you how to run your business, but I would reach out to them to see if they got air soft ones. I would also scrutinize what my suppliers drop ship. Someone in the supply chain is being very shady. I will take you at your word that it ain't you. But if you are taking money, you should know what your suppliers are doing.

And FYI, magpul sights are not sold in pairs in brown card board boxes. They are sold separately in separate plastic Wrapping. The ones in the box are the air soft ones. Also, magpul gen2 sights are secured with a flat head screw. The knock offs use the hex key. The ones your supplier sent were in the box and have the hex key.
Again, I apologize and am still willing to issue the refund, and I do not appreciate you blasting me here over it when I told you to send them back for a full refund. Most of the accessories are through our NFDN store (NFDN.com, when shopping it will ask for a zip code to direct you if you did not directly access a store as ours, skygunsint.com), these items are shipped from the warehouses of the distributor. But I do need to determine if there is a larger issue or if this was a honest mistake of the distributor.

Sorry you don't appreciate it. Good luck!

What did you pay for those "Magpul" sights anyway? I've heard several folks talk about getting ripped off because they got airsoft sights, but only paid $30.00 for them.

If I paid what the real ones are going for and got fake.....I'd be in for the refund. If I paid what the fake ones are going for thinking I was getting a huge deal I would keep them, but I ain't take'n a $50.00 hit.

What did you pay for those "Magpul" sights anyway? I've heard several folks talk about getting ripped off because they got airsoft sights, but only paid $30.00 for them.

If I paid what the real ones are going for and got fake.....I'd be in for the refund. If I paid what the fake ones are going for thinking I was getting a huge deal I would keep them, but I ain't take'n a $50.00 hit.

I don't recall exact amount. I'm sure jay can check his records and tell you. Somewhere in the 40 to 50 range i believe. I am not motivated to pull my credit card statement from february lol. But again, this is not about the refund. Between what was already paid for shipping, cost of shipping back, restocking fees, etc., it simply ain't worth my time to spend an hour dealing with going to the post office and shipping them back. And as i said before, i found a use for them. My son thinks they are cool and they work fine with 22lr recoil on his converted ar15.

I don't recall exact amount. I'm sure jay can check his records and tell you. Somewhere in the 40 to 50 range i believe. I am not motivated to pull my credit card statement from february lol. But again, this is not about the refund. Between what was already paid for shipping, cost of shipping back, restocking fees, etc., it simply ain't worth my time to spend an hour dealing with going to the post office and shipping them back. And as i said before, i found a use for them. My son thinks they are cool and they work fine with 22lr recoil on his converted ar15.

Yea, @ that price you might should have known what you were getting. I wouldn't bother sending them back either if you paid $50.00 or less.

I would be pretty loud if I paid the $70+ for the real ones and didn't get the right ones.

Yea, @ that price you might should have known what you were getting. I wouldn't bother sending them back either if you paid $50.00 or less.

I would be pretty loud if I paid the $70+ for the real ones and didn't get the right ones.

Yep. I believe I stated in my first comment that I should have known better. To good to be true usually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom