• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware of Sky Guns International

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole "restocking fee" is the part I dont get. Your not restocking anything? You dont have it yet. Even if and WHEN it comes in, its not like you cant re-sell it. having someone wait this long and then pop an extra charge up... that aint cool. Id cancel the order as well. Then if you charged my card the 15% then id dispute it with the card company. As thats messed up. Just my 2 cents.

The "restock Fee" is so that they can still make some money without providing anything... pointless and if I were you I would take a ride over to Dallas, GA and give them a piece of my mind...not to mention file a complaint with my CC company as well as report them to the BBB

It's the tread than never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started not knowing what it would become, anthe just keep on posting... Just because because because It's the thread that never ends.
It's the tread than never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started not knowing what it would become, anthe just keep on posting... Just because because because It's the thread that never ends.

Wow thread is long... Is there a giveaway in here?

Started with a ticked off customer. Then the manufacturer made some ridiculous claims of having government contracts, producing tens of thousands of guns for LE and gov agencies, all produced by an 07 FFL whose address is a residential property. Throw in a dash of fake magpul sights and it went downhill from there.

I started to post a detailed recap, but thought better of it. No need to attract any more criticism when the manufacturer dodges all the important questions.

Better to ELP...

Welcome back my friends to the thread that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass the OP has case of the ass
be careful as you pass
Move along! Move along!

Come inside, the show's about to start
guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
The greatest thread in Heaven, Hell or Earth
You've got to read the thread, it's a dynamo
You've got to read the thread, it's rock and roll ...

Started with a ticked off customer. Then the manufacturer made some ridiculous claims of having government contracts, producing tens of thousands of guns for LE and gov agencies, all produced by an 07 FFL whose address is a residential property. Throw in a dash of fake magpul sights and it went downhill from there.

I started to post a detailed recap, but thought better of it. No need to attract any more criticism when the manufacturer dodges all the important questions.
1) Whom ever started this thread was not a customer, ticked off or otherwise. 2) Whom we manufacture firearms for and under what name is nobodies business but our own. Sky Guns International LLC is the name of our retail business. 3) In order to have a business license, you have to be zoned to have that business, the residential address is our home office address, our manufacturing facility is located in downtown Dallas. 3) As for the fake Magpul sights, I cannot verify this, the customer says they are fake and I have no reason to not believe him without seeing the product, we instructed the customer to return them for a full refund. This item is drop shipped from a distributor, during the course of the sale of this item from a distributor (close out of Gen1 MBUS, pair front and rear in Magpul retail box), we have had no complaints from other customers that purchased the same item.

1) Whom ever started this thread was not a customer, ticked off or otherwise. 2) Whom we manufacture firearms for and under what name is nobodies business but our own. Sky Guns International LLC is the name of our retail business. 3) In order to have a business license, you have to be zoned to have that business, the residential address is our home office address, our manufacturing facility is located in downtown Dallas. 3) As for the fake Magpul sights, I cannot verify this, the customer says they are fake and I have no reason to not believe him without seeing the product, we instructed the customer to return them for a full refund. This item is drop shipped from a distributor, during the course of the sale of this item from a distributor (close out of Gen1 MBUS, pair front and rear in Magpul retail box), we have had no complaints from other customers that purchased the same item.

Fair enough. My only comment would be in response to #2. If you're going to make claims of manufacturing tens of thousands of guns for LE and gov agencies in a public forum, be prepared to back it up. Until you do, you have zero credibility. If you don't want to discuss it publicly, don't brag about it on a public forum and then behave as if it's top secret information.

What do you actually manufacture again?

Isn't there some kind of penalty for piling on? Seems to me that the OP has five posts total on the ODT and everyone is *****ing about SkyGuns. The owner of SkyGuns has explained his side and yet it keeps on. I'm almost sure that I read on another forum where a stealrain did the same thing, but so far have been unable to find it. I also seem to remember that it was some odd things found out in that forum about the OP. I sure would like to hear more from the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom