• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware of Sky Guns International

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to why you feel that a company, with whom you have never done any business and who are the subject of your seemingly latent jihad, owes you any answers to anything.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in the tone of this thread. There is a ton of speculation in this thread on all sides and very little of anything substantive to support one side or the other. Loads of butthurt, little detail. In a climate where gun rights are hanging somewhat precariously in the balance at the federal level, it's a little disheartening to see the pack swarm at the behest of a total stranger to the forum.

:tsk:

I understand what you mean and expected this response eventually. My questions aren't the result of me being owed anything personally. For me, this discussion has evolved beyond the OP and has become more about the character of someone that all of us may cross paths with eventually. It's no different than warning someone to stay away from a disreputable dealer, which happens here often.

So find this so called "public record" and prove he lied or quit stirring the pot.
This is why I asked for his CAGE code and DUNS code.

He can send them via PM if he would prefer. I can verify the information privately and report back here with a discreet confirmation. No need to disclose any specifics in an open forum if Skyguns is opposed.

Provide the evidence. I'll wait

He was asked very simple un-intrusive questions that could have answered that question very easily. He chose not too. I do not know a single .gov vendor that would not have answered that very simple question. Lists of vendors are public.

There is no reason for that info to be private...ask any .gov vendor....I'll wait...

unless it's super secret ...but then I guess he would not have mentioned it in his post.

Last edited:
He was asked very simple un-intrusive questions that could have answered that question very easily. He chose not too. I do not know a single .gov vendor that would not answered that very simple question. Lists of vendors are public.

There is no reason for that info to be private...ask any .gov vendor....I'll wait...
I think we both know the question was not innocent given the thread direction from the start. The question implies he is a liar. The original poster has vanished. If I based my future purchases on online complaints I wouldn't own anything.

Wow a whole lot of but hurt from folks that have no skin in this deal. Tuck in your skirt and spend your money else where if that's how you feel. Free market dictates if they suck they won't be around to long. I see an issue with the op never substantiating his claim that he was done wrong. I could type the same stuff and claim whom ever I wish sent it to me and piss and moan. Fact is it wasn't you or your money so why get ass hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom