• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware of Sky Guns International

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justt my two cents but it sounds to me like you should reach out to the OP and tryt o make this right. Won't tke much effort. That said, guys he is here and taking alot of heat, he could have just remained silent. The OP could post his order # and follow up from there, no?

Why is everyone chiming in on this thread not knowing anything or had experience with this company.Local businesses in gun manufacturing especially AR type firearms are few and far between in GA.One person had a problem and several are jumping to conclusions unwarranted.

Why is everyone chiming in on this thread not knowing anything or had experience with this company.Local businesses in gun manufacturing especially AR type firearms are few and far between in GA.One person had a problem and several are jumping to conclusions unwarranted.

Primarily because he has made some very bold claims and has yet to back them up.

Still waiting on that CAGE code and DUNS code.

Eta: some might wonder why he should back up his claims, so I'll share my perspective. He has represented that Sky Guns International has contracts with several Executive Branch agencies and various LE Agencies. So what? Well here's the rub, making claims of that nature serve only one purpose; to gain legitimacy within the market. If those claims have been misrepresented or are patently false, then he is attempting to profit from the valor of those who serve our country. If his claims are untrue, it's a dishonor to those who serve and dishonest. I sorta take that kind of thing pretty seriously, but that's just me.

Last edited:
For me, I feel responsible because I directed a few folks to their site. The conclusions may be premature but the way this has beenhandled on here is wanting at best. I am in retail business and in my Opinion all that would have been required was for Sky to reach out in public to the OP. Hey OP I sent you a PM with my Personal Number/email what ever contact me and I will see to it this is resolved, sorry you had any troubles.
Seems pretty simple to me,but hey I am not selling AR's.

Good point.

This thread was started by a new guy with 5 posts... about this issue, is it still this one guy that has an issue with the company or is more members with problems with them? Just curious why this is still ongoing?

Good point.

Not to be disrespectful to another member, but it's only a good point if you're talking about a business with ethics who is supporting your right to bear arms and can be trusted. Take any one of these three factors out of the equation, and I'll take my business elsewhere.

This thread was started by a new guy with 5 posts... about this issue, is it still this one guy that has an issue with the company or is more members with problems with them? Just curious why this is still ongoing?

As far I'm concerned this is about much more than the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom