• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware of Sky Guns International

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far I'm concerned this is about much more than the OP.

Could be,however the OP has been absent since the first few posts. I find that a bit curious. Why not come here and speak in public to the man himself? He is after all still posting on this thread and not hiding in his garage right? So who is lying to whom here? SKY has taken all the abuse or accusations/implied and remained civil about it. Where is the OP? Silent.

I say the ODT members here should call him out and refrain from bashing anyone until this is resolved. Provide an order number and date, let SkYGUNS verify it as legit then offer a solution. Otherwise it is all just internet speculation.

Could be,however the OP has been absent since the first few posts. I find that a bit curious. Why not come here and speak in public to the man himself? He is after all still posting on this thread and not hiding in his garage right? So who is lying to whom here? SKY has taken all the abuse or accusations/implied and remained civil about it. Where is the OP? Silent.

I say the ODT members here should call him out and refrain from bashing anyone until this is resolved. Provide an order number and date, let SkYGUNS verify it as legit then offer a solution. Otherwise it is all just internet speculation.

I hear you and don't disagree.

On the other hand, their posts in this thread and the other Skyguns thread have raised some serious questions about the company itself. Those questions have yet to be answered in any meaningful way.

From my personal opinion the only question that needs to be answered is who is being dishonest re: the original post. Either the OP never had an order or is lying for some reason unknown or SkyGuns is dead wrong, or there has been some mix up.
If I were in SKYGUNS shoes I would not feel the need to answer any questions regarding my business, location of production etc. I think he explained the whole airsoft thing and looks to be resolved (i.e. he is not that maker but a middle man for that paticular product) I find it odd that the OP is MIA and this has taken on a life of its own with no real evidence aside from one poster making claims that remain unsubstantiated. I don't care who his contracts are with or what their numbers are and it is none of my business nor will it resolve the issue at hand if he did provide them.

Pack mentality. I'm sure there are more that can pile on this guy before the thread is closed.

I for one have never purchased anything from SKY Guns and do not know the OP, so I have no known FACTS, just what has been posted here. That means to me that it wouldn't be smart to pass judgment on either of them. I've had to deal with customers pretty much my entire adult life and I can tell you that some people will never be satisfied with anything that you do no matter what it is.

This might not be the case here and SKY might be a scum bag, I don't know and neither do any of you if you haven't had dealings with them.

I wouldn't put my business info out on the net telling everyone who I had contract with in the government and some contracts have a NDA in them so you can't. As a matter of fact almost every government contract I've worked on had a gag clause in it somewhere.

On the other hand, their posts in this thread and the other Skyguns thread have raised some serious questions about the company itself. Those questions have yet to be answered in any meaningful way.

I'm curious as to why you feel that a company, with whom you have never done any business and who are the subject of your seemingly latent jihad, owes you any answers to anything.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in the tone of this thread. There is a ton of speculation in this thread on all sides and very little of anything substantive to support one side or the other. Loads of butthurt, little detail. In a climate where gun rights are hanging somewhat precariously in the balance at the federal level, it's a little disheartening to see the pack swarm at the behest of a total stranger to the forum.

:tsk:

From my personal opinion the only question that needs to be answered is who is being dishonest re: the original post. Either the OP never had an order or is lying for some reason unknown or SkyGuns is dead wrong, or there has been some mix up.
If I were in SKYGUNS shoes I would not feel the need to answer any questions regarding my business, location of production etc. I think he explained the whole airsoft thing and looks to be resolved (i.e. he is not that maker but a middle man for that paticular product) I find it odd that the OP is MIA and this has taken on a life of its own with no real evidence aside from one poster making claims that remain unsubstantiated. I don't care who his contracts are with or what their numbers are and it is none of my business nor will it resolve the issue at hand if he did provide them.

The OP isn't the only evidence. He's lied about having gov/LE contracts, and he won't answer PMs about it.

I'm curious as to why you feel that a company, with whom you have never done any business and who are the subject of your seemingly latent jihad, owes you any answers to anything.

Frankly, I'm disappointed in the tone of this thread. There is a ton of speculation in this thread on all sides and very little of anything substantive to support one side or the other. Loads of butthurt, little detail. In a climate where gun rights are hanging somewhat precariously in the balance at the federal level, it's a little disheartening to see the pack swarm at the behest of a total stranger to the forum.

:tsk:
Dosen't it disappoint you more when a company says you can't get your product anytime soon b/c they have to fill a gov contract first? One they don't have that is.

He's lied about having gov/LE contracts
Where? Show me once place where you can prove he "lied about having" anything for that matter.

he won't answer PMs about it.
I wouldn't either...my business is none of yours unless you are giving me money....and even then it's still my business. I'm not beholden to tell you a thing simply because you asked.

Where? Show me once place where you can prove he "lied about having" anything for that matter.

I wouldn't either...my business is none of yours unless you are giving me money....and even then it's still my business. I'm not beholden to tell you a thing simply because you asked.
Actually, if you serve gov contracts, it's supposed to be public record.

Dosen't it disappoint you more when a company says you can't get your product anytime soon b/c they have to fill a gov contract first? One they don't have that is.

No, doesn't disappoint me at all...businesses are free to conduct their business as they see fit. If I don't like the terms of the arrangement, I'll go elsewhere. Business has nothing to do with feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, if you serve gov contracts, it's supposed to be public record.

So find this so called "public record" and prove he lied or quit stirring the pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom