• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BS at Governors gun Clubs

I had a whole team of (Army turd/gangsters?) in California leave me a bunch of bad reviews because their definition of machine gun was better than mine. ATF definition VS "my DI said a MG was a crew served"....blah blah, you get it. That was surprisingly easy to fix too. Well, it was easy for me because I had my office manager do it.
"crew served?" WTF? Like in WWI?

"crew served?" WTF? Like in WWI?
It was my fault admittedly. I am smarter than getting into a dumbass FaceBooks debate. One dude got all bent out of shape because I had titled a video with "machine gun" in it and he blew his load trying to tell me that a M16 is not a machine gun. Legal definitions do not fly in the face of straight queefs (qweef,quief,qwuif,qwiff, ever how its spelled) and thats how it happened. It was actually a video of my old pal @qodeBebop so it's his fault.
So I guess he got the whole barracks to take a break from sucking each other off to leave bad reviews on every platform they could. Some of the guys out here told me to write to their CO, but I didn't.

It was my fault admittedly. I am smarter than getting into a dumbass FaceBooks debate. One dude got all bent out of shape because I had titled a video with "machine gun" in it and he blew his load trying to tell me that a M16 is not a machine gun. Legal definitions do not fly in the face of straight queefs (qweef,quief,qwuif,qwiff, ever how its spelled) and thats how it happened. It was actually a video of my old pal @qodeBebop so it's his fault.
So I guess he got the whole barracks to take a break from sucking each other off to leave bad reviews on every platform they could. Some of the guys out here told me to write to their CO, but I didn't.
96B79FEC-28EF-4AD5-ABFE-3248B2FDBB75.gif

@qodeBebop does nothing but to get others in trouble. Stay clear. Especially when he invites you to his beach house

LOL, I hope you've learnt your lesson. Never argue with the general public. Especially about gun stuff. You will never convince them that they are wrong about anything.

@qodeBebop does nothing but others in trouble. Stay clear. Especially when he invites you to his beach house
I rode with him one time and he spilled a whole bottle of deer piss on himself. Then he came to my house and knelt down to shoot his rifle with his knee in a big pile of dog ****. He's always good for a laugh. Ain't never seen him with clean clothes on. Always got mud, piss, or dookie on him and that was before he had a kid.

Wait, he got a beach house?

I rode with him one time and he spilled a whole bottle of deer piss on himself. Then he came to my house and knelt down to shoot his rifle with his knee in a big pile of dog ****. He's always good for a laugh. Ain't never seen him with clean clothes on. Always got mud, piss, or dookie on him and that was before he had a kid.

Wait, he got a beach house?
@qodeBebop , get the marketing material over to BD for that beach house.

Bdbdc

This sounds like it’s based on personal experience and/or opinion which is exactly what you’re criticizing. This is such a generalized [factless] statement that it’s almost comical you made it based on the argument you’ve been pushing. Can’t have your cake and eat it.
No. It is not. But nice try

Back
Top Bottom