• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BS at Governors gun Clubs

https://www.osha.gov/pls/imis/establishment.inspection_detail?id=1404520.015

Have one case to date back in Nov 2019.

I don't know if they do or do not have issues, but at least provide some sort of backing. I'll help you out. There is enough useless slander out there these days.

1 case with 4/6 major violations, with fines around $10K.

Every indoor gun range I've worked with/at, wouldn't stand for that. Given the case is still open, I'd say it's a on going problem.

Ok. That has absolutely zero to do with your prior claim. Love the exaggeration. Does great for 2a.

54772705.jpg

1 case with 4/6 major violations, with fines around $10K.

Every indoor gun range I've worked with/at, wouldn't stand for that. Given the case is still open, I'd say it's a on going problem.
That's not how OSHA works. They take every chance possible to hit you with more violations and more fines.

Like I said, I don't know if it is an ongoing issue or not. Not arguing it one way or another, except that we need to stop making unsubstantiated claims in general. Don't we get mad at certain political parties for this? At least I provide some actual information.

https://www.osha.gov/pls/imis/establishment.inspection_detail?id=1404520.015

Have one case to date back in Nov 2019.

I don't know if they do or do not have issues, but at least provide some sort of backing. I'll help you out. There is enough useless slander out there these days.
Oooh, find mine! I fired a guy one time that called OSHA on me (After I fired him) with a bunch of bull**** claims. Nothing came of it and the lady told me it happens all the time because you can report anonymously. Plus, there is no recourse for filing a false claim so you can use OSHA as your personal revenge tool any time you want.

On the subject of GGC, they've always been good to me and Powder Springs was my very favorite eating establishment when I was on that side of town. If you want to be a regular somewhere, occasionally you have to let some **** slide.
Plus, it's not in our (gun queers) best interest in siding against one of our own.

Plus, it's not in our (gun queers) best interest in siding against one of our own.

Normally I'd agree but you have to admit, over the past couple of decades there HAVE BEEN some serious dumbass Fudds in the gun crommrunity who have sucked up to the T.V. cameras with nonsensical Fuddlore, outright falsehoods and anti-2A commentary. I'm not equating the OP's complaint with that conduct, but you have to admit sometimes we NEED to eat our own.

Again, not saying that's the case here.

Oooh, find mine! I fired a guy one time that called OSHA on me (After I fired him) with a bunch of bull**** claims. Nothing came of it and the lady told me it happens all the time because you can report anonymously. Plus, there is no recourse for filing a false claim so you can use OSHA as your personal revenge tool any time you want.

On the subject of GGC, they've always been good to me and Powder Springs was my very favorite eating establishment when I was on that side of town. If you want to be a regular somewhere, occasionally you have to let some **** slide.
It happens constantly. Disgruntled employee douchenog thinks they will shut down the employer that fires them. King douchebag taking a bad yelp review method to an extreme

Normally I'd agree but you have to admit, over the past couple of decades there HAVE BEEN some serious dumbass Fudds in the gun crommrunity who have sucked up to the T.V. cameras with nonsensical Fuddlore, outright falsehoods and anti-2A commentary. I'm not equating the OP's complaint with that conduct, but you have to admit sometimes we NEED to eat our own.

Again, not saying that's the case here.
You talkin bout yer ole buddy Wayne?
And I agree, however, I can waste my time and energy on better targets that aren't kind of on my side. Enemy of my enemies and whatnot.

You talkin bout yer ole buddy Wayne?
And I agree, however, I can waste my time and energy on better targets that aren't kind of on my side. Enemy of my enemies and whatnot.
I get it. I'd give anyone the benefit of the doubt, until they prove otherwise.

There are much easier, more stupid anti-2A targets out there for direction of energy. Wayne included.

It happens constantly. Disgruntled employee douchenog thinks they will shut down the employer that fires them. King douchebag taking a bad yelp review method to an extreme
I had a whole team of (Army turd/gangsters?) in California leave me a bunch of bad reviews because their definition of machine gun was better than mine. ATF definition VS "my DI said a MG was a crew served"....blah blah, you get it. That was surprisingly easy to fix too. Well, it was easy for me because I had my office manager do it.

Back
Top Bottom