• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BS at Governors gun Clubs

I went into the powder Springs location last year to talk to them and get some more information on the range. Two employees were outside at the counter one younger guy kept typing away on the computer didn’t even look my way and the other individual was writing something down in a booklet at the counter. They never even gave me eye contact just kept doing whatever they were doing for a good 5 to 10 minutes. I stood right there nearby looking at them and they never even gave me a hello or anything.They can go pound sand as far as I’m concerned with that kind of customer service

So I went to the powder springs location yesterday. My son and I shoot 22 only but the range has serious issues. My cousin was leaving as we were arriving, he said he was on lane 9 and had a bunch of bullets coming back and hitting them in the feet and lower legs. So they left. We went in got row 8 in the other side of range. We were shooting and we started getting hit by bullet fragments coming back and hitting us. We finished up and checked out and the girl up front acted like is was no big deal. Well I would think it's really a big deal when people are getting hit with bullet fragments coming back!!! I've never had that happen at any other range I've been too. They need to fix this problem. Also they had this sign up.
a743e3948f4607ccaea7bc5e9b796228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom