• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I say just Ride Quinn out the rest of the season, keep losing, get that #1 draft pick.
End of season plans - Fire Dimitroff, Quinn, and the entire rest of the regime of coaches we have currently.
May be time to discuss an entire rebuild and trade Julio and Matt Ryan.

Who would you rather have out there that's available than Matt? Plus - you'll take a HUGE cap hit from what I understand if you let him go. We gotta keep Matt....

Look at all the other teams that have struggled to get a decent QB (Jets for sure) for years and they're always last in their divisions. I'd keep Matt (he's not perfect) and try and add players to the defense and offense as they are not cutting it. DQ, TD need to go as well as the OC and DC too. Plays called are often just plain predictable.

Reactions: GFB
Who would you rather have out there that's available than Matt? Plus - you'll take a HUGE cap hit from what I understand if you let him go. We gotta keep Matt....

Look at all the other teams that have struggled to get a decent QB (Jets for sure) for years and they're always last in their divisions. I'd keep Matt (he's not perfect) and try and add players to the defense and offense as they are not cutting it. DQ, TD need to go as well as the OC and DC too. Plays called are often just plain predictable.
Julio and Matt are going to be with the team until contracts allow a move. Check out sportstrac if you want some insight. Matt is at least another season and Julio is at least another 2 seasons. They needs great coaching and solid drafts.

Julio and Matt are going to be with the team until contracts allow a move. Check out sportstrac if you want some insight. Matt is at least another season and Julio is at least another 2 seasons. They needs great coaching and solid drafts.

I just think the window is gone for the falcons now and we should act now and get assets to help with a full rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the Falcons have set new bad records over the last few seasons, this scary one is lurking nearby.

hOpE iT DoN't gIt DiS bAd.

Buccaneers 1976-77. The new Bucs went 0-26, before finally beating Archie Manning and the Saints.

iu

Yes - that IS Steve Spurrier, before his days a Florida.

Back
Top Bottom