• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Arrest warrant issued: Jalen Carter involvement in fatal crash of UGA staffer and teammate

Prayers up for all families involved in this tragedy. We have all made mistakes in our lives. Unfortunately these kids mistakes caused the death of two young people. They paid the price for their decision to drink and race that night. Pray for their families as they are the ones who are suffering the most and will for the rest of their lives.

Two people died. But you're only concern is when they released the evidence and charged him. :lol: Cause it might affect his draft ranking.
That’s a negative. The crash was a tragedy. My post isn’t about the tragic loss of two young people. And his ranking has no bearing on my life in any capacity. It was more about everyone’s opinion on a case that hasn’t been on trial yet and the fact that it was reported today seems intentional. Like so many other times of people jumping to conclusions. There’s more to the story here.

I don't know what more to the story there could be. Seems pretty cut and dry that they have the evidence. It mentions video footage, they know they were all drinking and partying at a strip club, they know they were racing upwards of 100mph, and they know he fled the scene and lied. Sure it sucks and he's made a life altering mistake, but you still have to pay the price. Good people who have nothing to hide don't flee the scene. Guaranteed he was drunk would have been charged with more if he stayed. He sounds like a selfish coward to me, which is why I don't care what happens to him or when they release the news.

I think he's referring specifically to the former and current Alabama basketball players who were involved in a shooting.

The superstar 'Bama player who transported the gun and probably (based on current media reports) understood most of the circumstances, has received a pass from law enforcement so far.
Ah yeah OK I missed that reference. But in my humble opinion that young man should have faced the music as well. But I guess his argument is that since this guy gets off so too should the Bulldog?

She was a recruiter I call this statement bull**** The school is bailing on this one
1DE9490C-BAFB-4315-BDAA-701ECC42F749.jpeg

She was a recruiter I call this statement bull**** The school is bailing on this oneView attachment 5421447
Oh yeah for sure, they've been trying to distance themselves from their recruiter since the night it happened. Something tells me she had permission to use the vehicle or it was a university issued vehicle to her or the recruiting team. Sounds like they don't want to be financially liable. Or she "wasn't authorized" to drive it recklessly while drunk street racing, but she probably had permission to use it for personal use.

Oh yeah for sure, they've been trying to distance themselves from their recruiter since the night it happened. Something tells me she had permission to use the vehicle or it was a university issued vehicle to her or the recruiting team. Sounds like they don't want to be financially liable. Or she "wasn't authorized" to drive it recklessly while drunk street racing, but she probably had permission to use it for personal use.
I am going to bet those vehicles are used in that capacity on a regular basis and they are trying to figure out a way to get the liability monkey off their back. The University Athletic Department needs to feel financial pain I hope every person in that car, and the relatives of the 2 dead sue the university and Jalen Carter.

If he does make it into the NFL he is going to be paying lawsuits with his money the first few years. If I were these families attorneys, I would be dropping those suits off at the courthouse first thing in the morning after these charges dropped.

If the DA up there isn't going to do something as mentioned earlier, at least sue him so he has to eat Ramen for the next few years. First they can make him sell that car for a pretty penny...

It gets old watching these privileged little P$%$ks run around getting away with whatever they want because they can run and play with a ball. Humble a few more of em and maybe they will start to think their actions have consequences.

Regarding the Jeep Trackhawk he was driving... With a 707-hp supercharged Hellcat V-8 under the hood, it's not only the most powerful Jeep ever built, it's one of the most powerful SUVs in the world!
Yeah them things aint no joke. Definitely worth noting its far from a normal jeep

Back
Top Bottom