• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Arrest warrant issued: Jalen Carter involvement in fatal crash of UGA staffer and teammate

IMO if they have video evidence of racing in the street, the charges should be elevated to involuntary manslaughter, and I would hope that the DA would upgrade the charges after the arrest and interview.

Dumb ass, he will fit right in at the next level. Hopefully teams will let him ride to the 6th, or 7th round.
Well I'm not thinking he's going to be playing football any time soon if the charges stick. He may be looking at a felony considering the circumstances. Being that he's not in the NFL yet I doubt any teams will want to try and take him. Now had he already been an NFL starter damn well he'd still be starting.

IMO if they have video evidence of racing in the street, the charges should be elevated to involuntary manslaughter, and I would hope that the DA would upgrade the charges after the arrest and interview.
You don't know our DA. She claims to be a person of color. He's definitely a person of color.

She ran on a platform of mitigating the injustices that our judicial system has inflicted on people of color.

Y’all have it all figured out, with all the evidence and all. I personally feel like it was a douche move to hold it until today.
That's usually how cases go. They don't talk about it until they have all the evidence to charge them with something that will stick. They probably knew for a while but were waiting on lab results to come in on the deceased to know her BAC level, probably waiting on camera footage, probably have interviewed him several times to get the story, etc.
You think we all just like bashing the guy? Just cause he's a Dawg doesn't mean he gets a pass if he does something stupid. Not to mention how he left the scene and wasn't honest about what happened.... that tells me all I need to know about the type of person he is, Dawg or not...

That's usually how cases go. They don't talk about it until they have all the evidence to charge them with something that will stick. They probably knew for a while but were waiting on lab results to come in on the deceased to know her BAC level, probably waiting on camera footage, probably have interviewed him several times to get the story, etc.
You think we all just like bashing the guy? Just cause he's a Dawg doesn't mean he gets a pass if he does something stupid. Not to mention how he left the scene and wasn't honest about what happened.... that tells me all I need to know about the type of person he is, Dawg or not...
He a dawg alright.

I live not far from the accident site.

Went and look at day after. Very familiar with that stretch of road. Told people they had to be doing 100 mph, they told me I was crazy. I said that may be so, but they still had to be doing 100 mph.

I was really curious how the driver could loose control and hit the curb on a 5 lane road. independent testing verified that that slight curve could be taken at 85 MPH by a 5000 lb. SUV with no problem. So they had to booking.

Carter's conduct post accident is despicable. What a worthless pile of ****.

One thing that that made the paper but hasn't really be blown up yet, is that the athletic association's official "fixer" was on the scene before most of the cops. He actually has a hotline to the chief of police,, and he was the one that notified the chief of the accident.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't the one that told Carter to get his ass out of there. Carter denied even being on the scene at first. Some good on the ground police work by the traffic cops built the case against him.

Footnote, they were on their way to my home away from home, the WH about a mile from the wreck.

Y’all have it all figured out, with all the evidence and all. I personally feel like it was a douche move to hold it until today.
A douche move would have been to hold it until the morning of the draft.

This isn't Alabama. You can't just bring a gun to a murder and expect to get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom