• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Help Barrel question Please help!!!

Poor quality optics don't always hold zero. You could have had it work fine before, taken it off, bumped or dropped it by accident, and turned it into a paperweight...

Yeah, I'm thinking check out how it shoots without the muzzle device, then with something different (A2). If you're still not seeing any improvement, you may want to reevaluate how you have the scope mounted to be sure it's secure and not stressing the scope tube. Again, what mount are you using?

Was trying to zero optic and and even no matter what adjustment I made it was still a huge group to my understanding even if im not zeroed the shots should still group just not where I am aiming correct ??

Was trying to zero optic and and even no matter what adjustment I made it was still a huge group to my understanding even if im not zeroed the shots should still group just not where I am aiming correct ??
in theory yes. If your aiming in the same spot, not yanking the trigger etc...

what at brand optic is that? I have seen cheaper optics get adjusted beyond what they were cable if and literally move around because something came loose inside. I always bore sight mine by eye looking from the chamber out to about a 100 yards before I start wasting ammo. I always get it within 5-6" at 100 yards.

I'll make you an offer, put it in a box and ship it to me with return postage for diagnosis. It would be nice if you included a little money for ammo costs. (maybe $10) It will be cheaper than driving to your nearest shop and paying them.

I'll make you an offer, put it in a box and ship it to me with return postage for diagnosis. It would be nice if you included a little money for ammo costs. (maybe $10) It will be cheaper than driving to your nearest shop and paying them.

OP, I'd take this offer. He has quality tools and extensive AR build experience. No worries about FFL requirement as it appears he will be doing out of good faith and no charge.

you will get some good build critiques as well in regards to your assembly quality.

Back
Top Bottom