• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR Help Barrel question Please help!!!

And bore looks awesome mirror finish

Yeah, let ASH or MTdawg look at it. There is a very slim chance the barrel/chamber could be out of spec or assembled improperly. My best guess is optic/mount related, but lesser expensive barrels could also be prone to more frequent defects.

Sorry your having a tough time with it. Do you have another optic, or irons you could throw on it just to check?

Also, have you tried using other ammo just to rule out that as well? Those are both super quick checks that can help narrow down possible issues. Again, over the internet, its a shot in the dark....pun intended.

No other optic without taking off my 700 and with deer season opening up sat I dont see that happening lol ss tactical in warner robbins is the closest thing to an ar pro closest to me soni will probably head up there Monday

Its just a centerpoint but it works good and holds true on my other ar but im not ecen at the sighting on part whwn I go to sight in I know its not gonne be where I aim but it should still group and its not at 100 yds this is what I get
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_08_6f01b279def706509bd312f3d0caae08.jpg

Its just a centerpoint but it works good and holds true on my other ar but im not ecen at the sighting on part whwn I go to sight in I know its not gonne be where I aim but it should still group and its not at 100 yds this is what I get
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_08_6f01b279def706509bd312f3d0caae08.jpg

Ouch, thats terrible. Hopefully you can get this figured out. Not knocking your optic, but thats the same brand that I saw the problem with....

One like below though.

optic.jpg

Between the two that offered help, I think you will get your appropriate diagnoses.

Since you need BUS in order to be 100% tacticool, pick up a set and try them. That will let you know immediately if it is the optic.

Back
Top Bottom