• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

For the record:

THIS BETTER BE NO BULLSHAT

News reporter is all, "And that's the happy ending. She came home safe. Everybody have a safe and happy weekend!"

Okay. I'm as glad as the next guy she wasn't injured but that ain't the damned end of the story. Why didn't the popo obtain a brief statement? Where was she while scores of thousands of dollars were expended searching for her? Where is the "child?" What the **** happened on that road? Seems she might have been able to clear all this up in three minutes but you've answers to none of those type questions. We're supposed to focus on how the crommrunity "came together" to save/locate her. She's a grown damned woman and drives a car. Can't the cops get a short statement?

Nothing in that article says that she "admitted to lying." :help: :noidea:

Through her attorney, she most certainly did through contradicting the false “facts“ she previously gave to police. But I agree “she“ did admit anything; her attorney did in a statement on her behalf to the police:

“Russell's attorney, Emery Anthony, emailed a statement to the Hoover Police Department stating Russell admitted to not seeing a baby on the road and was not a missing person, police Chief Nicholas Derzis told reporters.

’My client did not have any help in this incident. This was a single act done by herself,’ the statement said. ’My client was not with anyone or any hotel with anyone from the time she was missing. My client apologizes for her actions to this community, the volunteers who were searching for her, to the Hoover Police Department and other agencies as well and to her friends and family.’”

give a **** meter.gif
yeah THIS

Through her attorney, she most certainly did through contradicting the false “facts“ she previously gave to police. But I agree “she“ did admit anything; her attorney did in a statement on her behalf to the police:

“Russell's attorney, Emery Anthony, emailed a statement to the Hoover Police Department stating Russell admitted to not seeing a baby on the road and was not a missing person, police Chief Nicholas Derzis told reporters.

’My client did not have any help in this incident. This was a single act done by herself,’ the statement said. ’My client was not with anyone or any hotel with anyone from the time she was missing. My client apologizes for her actions to this community, the volunteers who were searching for her, to the Hoover Police Department and other agencies as well and to her friends and family.’”
I'm not so sure she didn't have an accomplice or maybe even a "mastermind" behind her. The whole story seems too complex for someone with her pea brain.

Do the crime, do the time
Why you gots ta be all racisistsiscess lack dat? Cain't you see 400 years of oppression and white Christian hegemony caused this unfortunate event to occur. The impotent thing to remember here is how da whole crommrunity came together to help this young queen. That's what's most important in all this. Take your negative ways and blood list for revenge and be gone from us sir!

Back
Top Bottom