• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

batoncolle

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
Talitha Russell told WBRC, "In the process at some point she got out of the car and my daughter-in-law could hear her asking the child if they were OK. The child did not respond, or at least she did not hear her respond, he or she respond."

Russell said, "And then she heard our daughter Carlee scream and from there on all we could hear was noise ... background noise in her phone which we later found out was noise from the interstate."

Looks like it might've been a false report. If so they better throw the book at her.
If it isn’t a false report, then some sick ffck used a child as bait to get her to stop. Police said they found personal items from Russell along with her cellphone close to her car when they arrived.

God , I pray this isn’t what it seems to be turning out to be . I hope and pray this girl is ok and just confused/lost/or something else….something besides another sick person kidnapping an innocent for personal pleasure or gains !

This world has gotten so full of evil and lately it is getting more and more problematic.

God , I pray this isn’t what it seems to be turning out to be . I hope and pray this girl is ok and just confused/lost/or something else….something besides another sick person kidnapping an innocent for personal pleasure or gains !

This world has gotten so full of evil and lately it is getting more and more problematic.
Indeed. I sometimes get questions on why I carry, or why I won't go places that don't allow it, metal detectors and such. It's because of potential evil like this. How else am I supposed to protect myself and others? The child in this case needs to be removed from whomever would put them in this position. The young woman was doing what was right, only to be taken for her good nature.

No, I'll keep carrying... and if my good turn for the day ends up confronted with a POS that would use a child for bait, well as long as they don't have the jump on me, they're going to have a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom