• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Assassin on the loose

This is some scary sh1t! I wonder why all these anti American- Americans want to destroy this country? This dude is recruiting Americans.
Any person burning a flag or even spitting on it inside this country should be meet with swift merciless justice in the form of lead to the head!!!

Enough is enough

Any person burning a flag or even spitting on it inside this country should be meet with swift merciless justice in the form of lead to the head!!!

Enough is enough
I’m with you on this! I say FAWK A MFER that hates this country and wants to hurt its citizens. If this country falls apart where would we go? There is no where like this great place.

The prequel story to the assassination of Donald Trump by a “Iranian “officer, but really the DNC, and DOJ, AND CIA
Prestaging. Unfortunately this is exactly what we have come to expect from the swamp. I just told someone this morning that I didn't and don't believe they'll let the man hold the office again.
They will do anything to stop him and nothing is off the table because their evil knows no bounds.

Iranian assassin on the loose that is targeting Trump allies that is believed to be an Iranian Intelligence Officer. It is believed that this is in response to the killing of IRGC-QF Commander Qasem Soleimani while Trump was in office.

Interesting read, and I'm surprised the FBI would release that info during an election year.... Or am I.
“Iranian assassin” are the Elites? Theirs a deference, Obama,Clinton’s and sorros want that election again, If the IRNG would target Biden and his backers they would have more American support

Back
Top Bottom