• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

Why you gots ta be all racisistsiscess lack dat? Cain't you see 400 years of oppression and white Christian hegemony caused this unfortunate event to occur. The impotent thing to remember here is how da whole crommrunity came together to help this young queen. That's what's most important in all this. Take your negative ways and blood list for revenge and be gone from us sir!
I must respectfully disagree, for her the oppression ended before she was born, ours was well under way however 🤓

And this can't be posted enough. Whichever wisenheimer came up with this should never have to buy a drink at a bar again.
Screenshot_20230722_084824.jpg

Why you gots ta be all racisistsiscess lack dat? Cain't you see 400 years of oppression and white Christian hegemony caused this unfortunate event to occur. The impotent thing to remember here is how da whole crommrunity came together to help this young queen. That's what's most important in all this. Take your negative ways and blood list for revenge and be gone from us sir!
yes-yas.gif

I missed this part :

“Investigators were supposed to meet with both Russell and Anthony on Monday, but the attorney emailed the statement and asked the chief to read it to the media.”

i.e.: no comment, no questions please.

I’m just waiting for her first TV appearance. Ya know, so we can hear her (latest) story.

I'm not so sure she didn't have an accomplice or maybe even a "mastermind" behind her. The whole story seems too complex for someone with her pea brain.
That was, in fact, the very first thing the "no one else was involved" statement made me think. Its ALL I can think now is there were multiple folks involved.

Back
Top Bottom