• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

Nevah..... They'd turn Thanksgiving supper into a racial jungle.
7tfiq3.jpg

The article about her being fired , errr, I mean let go, from her job didn’t actually say why she was fired (stealing stuff maybe? Looking up how to steal from a register maybe?

The mom deleted some of her “fighting for her (Carlee) life” tweets/ posts.

There were Nest door cameras that showed Carlee calmly walking down the sidewalk in her neighborhood until she got close to her parents’ house, then she started running and crying and acting hysterical.

She’s not done, she’ll get paid to be on the View, or an Oprah interview, or some show. After she settles on what her story is. Some PR firm is probably already working on her rounding the talk shows.

The article about her being fired , errr, I mean let go, from her job didn’t actually say why she was fired (stealing stuff maybe? Looking up how to steal from a register maybe?

The mom deleted some of her “fighting for her (Carlee) life” tweets/ posts.

There were Nest door cameras that showed Carlee calmly walking down the sidewalk in her neighborhood until she got close to her parents’ house, then she started running and crying and acting hysterical.

She’s not done, she’ll get paid to be on the View, or an Oprah interview, or some show. After she settles on what her story is. Some PR firm is probably already working on her rounding the talk shows.
Her story, it'll be a Lifetime or Hallmark Channel Christmas Special.

Bull ****ing shyte. No description of the kidnappers or their vehicle, no indication of what the child looked like, age, clothing, etc. I am telling you this thing stinks to high heaven and it's not going to smell any better after a few days over the weekend. This is an attention whore and she realizes she's screwed the pooch on this one. I hope they prosecute the shyte out of her but we all know why that ain't happening. If I pulled some stunt like this I'd be at the county jail waiting on a trial, then off to Jackson Diagnostic Center.
Well you called it.

She informed her attorneys there was no kidnapping.

Back
Top Bottom