• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors - WTH??

Fold UP! Won't SHOOT!

tinyurl_com_4rnww6g_.jpg

So I'm really just going to continue building the echo chamber, but AO did nothing wrong here. In fact, I've personally witnessed how crappy their customer service is and I pretty much can't stand AO. I take any opportunity I can to bash them. BUT I've gotta say, the way they handled this situation was actually above and beyond how they needed to handle it. OP is complaining about a gun shop that offered to ship the firearm for him, free range time, and free rentals. I'm actually very impressed that AO did so well in handling the situation. I would have never expected that from him.

OP, sounds like you are either very inexperienced with how gun shops are supposed to handle these situations, or you just got really emotional about it. Now call up the manager at AO that you spoke to and apologize for acting the way you did over the situation.

Would this be a good time to send him to my link to the KelTec sub2000 I have for sale?

Too Soon?:)

OP I do feel bad for the loss of quality time with your Dad.
I really do have a Sub2000 (Glock mags, never an issue) but lesson learned take SEVERAL guns next time, just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom