• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure Outdoors - WTH??

Did ANYONE on ODT vote for OBAMA?? I think this one is the most hurtful of all comments :rolleyes:.
Sadly yes....not me of course but several of our resident Libertards. Fortunately(or unfortunately, for all you Laufen fan bois) one of them isn't here to chastise me for the term of endearment. Although I am sure another one will be along shortly to fill the shoes.
Good response too, OP, there are many who wouldn't recognize publicly they were wrong....but we live and learn. I hope your gun comes back quickly and you are indeed happy with it !

i.imgur.com_IoMpDyx.gif

Sorry I haven't been replying to the posts. I've been waiting in line in Ferguson with my good buddies Al and Barack getting my EBT card recharged. Oh crap, I forgot to get my WIC vouchers to get some of that good ol' Gubment cheese. Meanwhile at McTacoqueenkrispybellkremeking - my double glazed whopper with cheese and extra salsa was freaking cold so I think a trip to the vet for a free distemper shot is what I'm owed.

Ok Guys and gals - I've taken quite an a$$ beating on this one. You're all correct - my displeasure should have been directed toward the manufacturer. I've been wanting one of these for a while - just because their kind of cool. Heck I know it's not top quality like my Springfields, Rugers, S&Ws or Berettas but when I spend a lot of money on something that breaks the first time I use it - it sucks.
Seeing as how my heritage has been questioned - I'm neither black or a Democrat - jeez, that was out of left field. As for the rest of the not so nice comments - very clever and well thought out.
I'll man up and take my lumps. I think I'll try that free tire angle the next time my bread gets moldy - thank you Kroger!

I'm in the service industry and the company I work for has a "whatever it takes" policy for customer satisfaction. We're held to such a high standard that normal everyday customer service just seems to fall short in most cases. I'm extra critical when it comes to customer service so perhaps I was a bit more harsh than necessary so I would like to publicly apologize for the opinions I expressed against AO.

Anyone else want to criticize me for what I said go ahead - I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. The personal attacks were unnecessary, but hey, it's America and I'm proud to have served for you to be able to say whatever you want without repercussion.

Thanks again ODT for being a great sounding board for us.

Glad you came back and could read the replies with an open mind. Sometimes it's just the way something is said to you, when you're raw from a disappointing experience, that causes a reaction like you had.

Don't be too hard on Kel Tec. I've had/still have some great products from them. If their designs were so bad, Ruger wouldn't be copying them (P3AT, PF9...). Like many companies, quality control sometimes suffers, and a few bad ones get out the door. To Kel Tec's credit, they have refused to go into debt to expand, and have remained a stable company who stands behind their products. Their presence in the firearms industry is a huge benefit to us all...innovation and more choices

Sorry I haven't been replying to the posts. I've been waiting in line in Ferguson with my good buddies Al and Barack getting my EBT card recharged. Oh crap, I forgot to get my WIC vouchers to get some of that good ol' Gubment cheese. Meanwhile at McTacoqueenkrispybellkremeking - my double glazed whopper with cheese and extra salsa was freaking cold so I think a trip to the vet for a free distemper shot is what I'm owed.

Ok Guys and gals - I've taken quite an a$$ beating on this one. You're all correct - my displeasure should have been directed toward the manufacturer. I've been wanting one of these for a while - just because their kind of cool. Heck I know it's not top quality like my Springfields, Rugers, S&Ws or Berettas but when I spend a lot of money on something that breaks the first time I use it - it sucks.
Seeing as how my heritage has been questioned - I'm neither black or a Democrat - jeez, that was out of left field. As for the rest of the not so nice comments - very clever and well thought out.
I'll man up and take my lumps. I think I'll try that free tire angle the next time my bread gets moldy - thank you Kroger!

I'm in the service industry and the company I work for has a "whatever it takes" policy for customer satisfaction. We're held to such a high standard that normal everyday customer service just seems to fall short in most cases. I'm extra critical when it comes to customer service so perhaps I was a bit more harsh than necessary so I would like to publicly apologize for the opinions I expressed against AO.

Anyone else want to criticize me for what I said go ahead - I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. The personal attacks were unnecessary, but hey, it's America and I'm proud to have served for you to be able to say whatever you want without repercussion.

Thanks again ODT for being a great sounding board for us.
Well said! You will do fine here.

Back
Top Bottom