• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors - WTH??

Sorry I haven't been replying to the posts. I've been waiting in line in Ferguson with my good buddies Al and Barack getting my EBT card recharged. Oh crap, I forgot to get my WIC vouchers to get some of that good ol' Gubment cheese. Meanwhile at McTacoqueenkrispybellkremeking - my double glazed whopper with cheese and extra salsa was freaking cold so I think a trip to the vet for a free distemper shot is what I'm owed.

Ok Guys and gals - I've taken quite an a$$ beating on this one. You're all correct - my displeasure should have been directed toward the manufacturer. I've been wanting one of these for a while - just because their kind of cool. Heck I know it's not top quality like my Springfields, Rugers, S&Ws or Berettas but when I spend a lot of money on something that breaks the first time I use it - it sucks.
Seeing as how my heritage has been questioned - I'm neither black or a Democrat - jeez, that was out of left field. As for the rest of the not so nice comments - very clever and well thought out.
I'll man up and take my lumps. I think I'll try that free tire angle the next time my bread gets moldy - thank you Kroger!

I'm in the service industry and the company I work for has a "whatever it takes" policy for customer satisfaction. We're held to such a high standard that normal everyday customer service just seems to fall short in most cases. I'm extra critical when it comes to customer service so perhaps I was a bit more harsh than necessary so I would like to publicly apologize for the opinions I expressed against AO.

Anyone else want to criticize me for what I said go ahead - I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. The personal attacks were unnecessary, but hey, it's America and I'm proud to have served for you to be able to say whatever you want without repercussion.

Thanks again ODT for being a great sounding board for us.

It happens to us all at all different places
a Few years ago i was purchasing a new glock 27 at Ed's-Nick's- Ga Firing line whatever you want to call it
they swiped my card didn't go thru
swiped it again didn't go thru
went to another credit card machine and it worked went home happy new gun, and $25 range credit...

Check my bank account the next day and Bam the only time a $1,000 glock was ever made double charged me and went over my max on my credit card 1,038 + $35 overdraft fee
went to the bank to stop it they couldn't bc it needed approval from the gun store bc it was high dollar charge from a gun store (bc it could be a firearm)

i went up there showed them the double charge, the receipt, the gun. sat there with the owners luckily the guy that ran the card the night before was there and remembered swiping it 3 times 4 the 1 gun and they gave me another $25 range coupon 1 box of ammo and stayed on the phone with my bank to dispute the claim. the owner gave me his cell # incase it didn't get fixed to call him

To me I wasn't mad they were professional. Did what needed to be done, and went above and beyond in the situation. i have bought a few more from them since

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been replying to the posts. I've been waiting in line in Ferguson with my good buddies Al and Barack getting my EBT card recharged. Oh crap, I forgot to get my WIC vouchers to get some of that good ol' Gubment cheese. Meanwhile at McTacoqueenkrispybellkremeking - my double glazed whopper with cheese and extra salsa was freaking cold so I think a trip to the vet for a free distemper shot is what I'm owed.

Ok Guys and gals - I've taken quite an a$$ beating on this one. You're all correct - my displeasure should have been directed toward the manufacturer. I've been wanting one of these for a while - just because their kind of cool. Heck I know it's not top quality like my Springfields, Rugers, S&Ws or Berettas but when I spend a lot of money on something that breaks the first time I use it - it sucks.
Seeing as how my heritage has been questioned - I'm neither black or a Democrat - jeez, that was out of left field. As for the rest of the not so nice comments - very clever and well thought out.
I'll man up and take my lumps. I think I'll try that free tire angle the next time my bread gets moldy - thank you Kroger!

I'm in the service industry and the company I work for has a "whatever it takes" policy for customer satisfaction. We're held to such a high standard that normal everyday customer service just seems to fall short in most cases. I'm extra critical when it comes to customer service so perhaps I was a bit more harsh than necessary so I would like to publicly apologize for the opinions I expressed against AO.

Anyone else want to criticize me for what I said go ahead - I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. The personal attacks were unnecessary, but hey, it's America and I'm proud to have served for you to be able to say whatever you want without repercussion.

:thumb:

Op did you vote for obama 2x?
Did you just want a handout because you bought an over rated gun that in terms of quality, isnt worth a 1/3 of what you paid. Ive heard real horror stories about AO. I would have handled in a similar manner.

:thumb:

You're good. It would have been easier not to reply but I think you did a nice job responding.

Op did you vote for obama 2x?
Did you just want a handout because you bought an over rated gun that in terms of quality, isnt worth a 1/3 of what you paid. Ive heard real horror stories about AO. I would have handled in a similar manner.
Did ANYONE on ODT vote for OBAMA?? I think this one is the most hurtful of all comments :rolleyes:.

Again, thanks for your feedback. I've never seen so much passion about a topic in a while!
Let's see if we can harness that same passion to help to save our country in a year and a half when the next person who wants to lead our country astray is running for office. This will be a big one for us gun owners so let's not be comfortable and just sit behind a keyboard to voice our opinions.
If you're not scared - you need to be - first guns and ammo, then our beloved ODT forums, then god knows what.
That should answer any and all questions about my political views.
I appreciate you all keeping me in check - now it's your turn to make a difference.

Oh snap, I needs to get to the fundraiser for my other buddy Creflo - I gots to help him get his plane !! The world needs Jesus (Christ - not Hernandez)!
Everybody have a safe and great weekend. :)

Reactions: MRH
So what's the moral of this story?
Keltec's are junk!
AO is AOK by you!
or......
You should only expect to get a handout if you vote democrat!
Tough choices - I vote "orange" or is it ernge? I think we all "deserve" free Keltecs (only if you've been to a "vigil" in the last 2 weeks) and we'll see how AO handles the return. I'll keep you all posted.

Back
Top Bottom