• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A person without a GWCL?

Lowest Common Denominator. A lot of people can drive faster than the posted speed limit and do so safely. However, we as a whole are held to the standard of those less able than the majority.

OK so I have a question on this concealed compartment stuff. In my silverado you can pull the center cupholder assembly straight out without tools and a cavity exist under it which I at times use to store valuable items when in shady atlanta areas...........is this illegal to use existing body structure without modification to store items out of sight of others?

OK so I have a question on this concealed compartment stuff. In my silverado you can pull the center cupholder assembly straight out without tools and a cavity exist under it which I at times use to store valuable items when in shady atlanta areas...........is this illegal to use existing body structure without modification to store items out of sight of others?

Sounds like its up to the guy that pulls you over for his mercy as an officer of the law.
There was no provision I saw in the law for a factory hidden compartment.

I don't get why the hidden thing is illegal? Not everyone use it for illegal purposes... Isn't that why they have drug dogs?

Back
Top Bottom