• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A person without a GWCL?

The detective handling this is a very good friend of mine. I will see what I can do, but I'm not that familiar with their SOPs on that. Will post as soon as I hear back from him.

Still have not heard back from the detective. Not sure if he's busy, dead, joined the French Foreign Legion, or just being a jackhole, but I will let ya'll know something as soon as his slack a$$ decides to call me back.

can anyone verify that for my little brother?

At 18+ you can carry it in your vehicle in Georgia. I had my professor (a gwinnett county judge) look into that for me this past spring. Also, if the vehicle is not registered in their name then I believe they can still carry it as long as they have permission of the vehicle owner.

OK so I have a question on this concealed compartment stuff. In my silverado you can pull the center cupholder assembly straight out without tools and a cavity exist under it which I at times use to store valuable items when in shady atlanta areas...........is this illegal to use existing body structure without modification to store items out of sight of others?
X2 In my newer truck my 01silverado I use it store anything valuable when I'm in bad areas. There's a lot of space under that cup holder!

Maybe someone can answer this for me... I lost my wallet and I haven't gotten my GFL - or whatever they'll give me now - re-issued yet. Since I am a license holder, can I carry without the ID? Or is that just asking for trouble? It's not like I've ever been asked for it.

Maybe someone can answer this for me... I lost my wallet and I haven't gotten my GFL - or whatever they'll give me now - re-issued yet. Since I am a license holder, can I carry without the ID? Or is that just asking for trouble? It's not like I've ever been asked for it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you are suppose to have it with you at all times when you're carrying?

Gwinnett county car 123 pulled me over I announced to him my Glock 22 and 21 are in the car and loaded he asked me to step out I told him were they we're he ran the numbers and I was good to go and I'm 19 so as far as I know i was completely legal as there was no hAssel

Back
Top Bottom