• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 nissan frontier? do i

so no to nissan and yes to a taco?

the Tacoma's, looks like 5 or 6 trim models? im wondering which engine to get (im not doing a lot of offroading if any so the offroad packages don't apply to me)
If you are tall the '20 tacos are the first ones with power seats, and also if you are tall I'd skip the sunroof but those don't come in too many models. I have a 6 speed manual 3.5l v6 tacoma and it's a lot of fun to drive. Also to me, the TRD off road rights smoother than the sport on the road. The ride is so much smoother in the 3rd gen tacoma's compared to how my first gen prerunner drove.

If it means anything to you, my Tacoma was put together in Texas 55-60% USA parts content. That is a very American made truck.

time for a new vehicle. im liking the frontier, want it to be daily driver for most part. I don't plan on doing a ton of offroad if any at all, may even skip 4x4 option but who knows.
comes with 3 engine options (a 4cylinder and 2 style 6 cylinders)
msrp is right under20K or so. anyone have any experience with the frontiers? I like the fact that they are pretty basic and have largely remained unchanged since the mid 2000s

Tesla Truck.jpg
:)

Whatever you chose it’s a buyers market. Stealerships are locked down and haven’t sold ****. Go in and lowball the **** out of them kinda like some folks on here. BTW go Toyota

I have had electrical issues, rear end issues, window regulator issues, leaky windshield, transmission seems to always need fluid...all this before 35k.

I have had Nissans off and on all my life and never a problem till I got a Made in Mexico version.

The ones made In Japan were much higher quality

Nissan is garbage stay away from them. (I work on cars for a living)

No matter what you end up with avoid anything turbo in any make or model.and avoid Nissans.

Always get the 4x4 option. No matter what you end up with a 4x4 will always be a truck that is worth money.

Back
Top Bottom