• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

13 year old homeschooler... not your average bear...

What are you going to do when the boys at school indoctrinate into your innocent daughters mind that blow-jobs under the stairwell are cool? Will it be "She needs to be subject to the realities of life." type of response? How about if she chooses to wear revealing clothes and they prowl her like hungry lions? What then? Do you think these are things that just happen to every one else's children?

This is the response I've been waiting for. Perfect... At least it's honest. Because boys will try to hook up with my daughter I should pull her out of public school? This is the most telling and ignorant statement yet. You sir are the problem. No doubt in my mind that the question will be raised. I can only do my best to give her the self respect to pass. She will know the consequences of her actions and have the ability to make her own decisions. If you can't trust your children to behave, that's your fault. I'm not pulling her out of school to avoid teenage boys.

This is the response I've been waiting for. Perfect... At least it's honest. Because boys will try to hook up with my daughter I should pull her out of public school? This is the most telling and ignorant statement yet. You sir are the problem. No doubt in my mind that the question will be raised. I can only do my best to give her the self respect to pass. She will know the consequences of her actions and have the ability to make her own decisions. If you can't trust your children to behave, that's your fault. I'm not pulling her out of school to avoid teenage boys.

Wow you're still trying...

It is painfully obvious that you made the decision to remove your children because of your own insecurities. The single most selfish act you could ever make.

If you are all things to all people why can you not convince the diverse group of posters here that you sincerely are looking for information? Communication deficiencies? Selective response? Wrong messaging? Mis-speaking(favorite of politicians)? What an assumption that home school kids will not be able to communicate on a multicultural level. Could you walk into a home and start a conversation with a homeschool parent? Your level appears to be as deficient as those you would deem as..., how shall we say? "unsocialized"? Do you understand the Zulu customs in Africa? Or the Aboriginal rights of passage? What a waste of time, gotta go.

Not the point. C'mon man.

I got three kids 6,8,10 all three in home school. Got great friends with kids in public schools, and other friends with kids in private school. As parents we have all made decisions that we feel are best for our families. There are pros and cons all the way around. So what? Why are you so emotionally attached to your opinion ch035? Put your kids in public school and go cheer at their football games or whatever bro. I am going to marvel at the beauty of watching my wife teach my children and go cheer at their gymnastic competitions. What's the big deal?

I got three kids 6,8,10 all three in home school. Got great friends with kids in public schools, and other friends with kids in private school. As parents we have all made decisions that we feel are best for our families. There are pros and cons all the way around. So what? Why are you so emotionally attached to your opinion ch035? Put your kids in public school and go cheer at their football games or whatever bro. I am going to marvel at the beauty of watching my wife teach my children and go cheer at their gymnastic competitions. What's the big deal?

There is no big deal. Different strokes for different folks. Curious to learn the deciding factor that resulted in your decision to homeschool. No motive here. Just trying to get an understanding and honest answers.

Back
Top Bottom