• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

13 year old homeschooler... not your average bear...

It's not my level. It's society as a whole. It's more than reading a book to take a test. It's understanding different cultures and people with different back grounds. It's understanding people. It is the ability to walk into a room and start a conversation with someone you've never met. It's about the ability to respect other peoples feelings. It's about knowing when to talk and when to listen. It's the human experience that your children won't share with millions of other people.

Must be a very large school your child attends. Nice to see those atributes practiced in this very thread.:rolleyes:

I am not reading all 30 pages of this, but Home schooling NOW is not what it used to be. Many people think that you lock you kid in their bedroom with a set of encyclopedias and tell them to stay there until they have learned it all. There are many curriculum and group events for home schooled kids. They even have proms in some areas...

BTW - thank God for spell check. I can't spell or type worth a crap...

It's not my level. It's society as a whole. It's more than reading a book to take a test. It's understanding different cultures and people with different back grounds. It's understanding people. It is the ability to walk into a room and start a conversation with someone you've never met. It's about the ability to respect other peoples feelings. It's about knowing when to talk and when to listen. It's the human experience that your children won't share with millions of other people.

What are you going to do when the boys at school indoctrinate into your innocent daughters mind that blow-jobs under the stairwell are cool? Will it be "She needs to be subject to the realities of life." type of response? How about if she chooses to wear revealing clothes and they prowl her like hungry lions? What then? Do you think these are things that just happen to every one else's children?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom