• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

13 year old homeschooler... not your average bear...

And I find it interesting that nobody has agreed that the level of socialization can't be replicated. It can be replaced with one you feel is satisfactory. I have been blasted for not agreeing with the few of you. And my point keeps being side stepped. With a " see this study" one of which was laughable. I literally manipulate statics in my favor every day. Forgive me if I am no so easily convinced. http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~gelman/bag-of-tricks/chap10.pdf there is good article.

And I find it interesting that nobody has agreed that the level of socialization can't be replicated. It can be replaced with one you feel is satisfactory. I have been blasted for not agreeing with the few of you. And my point keeps being side stepped. With a " see this study" one of which was laughable. I literally manipulate statics in my favor every day. Forgive me if I am no so easily convinced. http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~gelman/bag-of-tricks/chap10.pdf there is good article.

And I find it interesting that you are unable to educate your child so you require the government to do it for you.

Late start - just watched the video... The kid is very articulate and has some good points. Our society and the education system is definitely not set up to teach or value people being HAPPY. The original intent was to educate people just enough for them to be good workers. They do not want a truly educated society. Educated people will provide from themselves rather than voting for the person that will give them the most freebies...

The gov needs educated people to get high paying jobs so they can pay lots of taxes.

Late start - just watched the video... The kid is very articulate and has some good points. Our society and the education system is definitely not set up to teach or value people being HAPPY. The original intent was to educate people just enough for them to be good workers. They do not want a truly educated society. Educated people will provide from themselves rather than voting for the person that will give them the most freebies...

No kidding! it's sooooo far past that, I don't think anyone remembers the video. You gotta keep up! Stop watching for the 22LR flippers, you're missing some good stuff.

It can be replicated in prison. You are smarter than continuing this inane and selective argument. Surely your debate or philosophy classes enlightened you to the point that circular reasoning is just that....Go play with your kid, I am about to wrestle with my boys... you started with a reasonable preface but weakened it with the" nananana booboo" everything is relative and manipulated.

Back
Top Bottom