• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Peek at CCW”

I find the solution simple. Read the post! If the seller asks for i.d., driver's license, weapons license, bill of sale, pint of blood, first born child, etc. and you don't want to show, sign or stand on your head simply move along. I've passed up several deals because I didn't want to follow the seller's guidelines for the sale. I also found what I was looking for from another seller later.

I respect anyone's prices, guidelines and the like. Doesn't mean I'll deal with them but it's their stuff. They can set the rules for selling it.

Out of curiosity… Why do people still ask for a CCW when looking to sale/trade now that it really isn’t required? I get that it may be reassurance to the trader that I’m a good citizen but why? Is it something that the OGs of OTD have always done and just never stopped? Should I start doing it? 🤷🏼‍♂️
It's a moral thing. Many felons use this site on a regular basis to buy and re-sell firearms to known felons. Either it's for reputation or for the hustle.

It's a moral thing. Many felons use this site on a regular basis to buy and re-sell firearms to known felons. Either it's for reputation or for the hustle.
Please expand and show something to back up the comment. Otherwise, stfu

Every time I read “just a peak of your permit”, It makes me feel sleazy and cheap like we’re meeting in a parking garage in the back of a white windowless van to do the peeking
What type of man asks another man for a peek of anything he owns. It’s just another ploy for these type to gain control a little at a time by accepting words like peak John Wayne never used the word peek —-it’s true

Back
Top Bottom