• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm joining the Cart Narcs (at least in spirit)

Bad news, feel better soon....Haven't been out with the wife in a while. I've seen her start putting things back in a store where they're supposed to be. I told her she didn't work there. And that was before the self check outs. However I've been known to do the same thing......

was it at Kroger (Krogers in the south) ?
the one near me has carts that lock up if you go out the wrong door. it has a literal electronic brake on one of the front wheels. if that was what caused it, you may have a leg to stand on. even if you dont have a wrist or back...
sorry you got hurt. but when you go back. check the wheels. one may have a brake on it...

Yeah, check for those locking wheels. It’ll be a solid black wheel that looks different from the others. Watched a couple of Kroger workers trying to drag carts back by the door. 2 guys, one cart. Dragging it. What’s up? Both said those locking wheels were disabling about half the carts. Locking up and not unlocking. They told me the manager told them it was the dumbest thing corporate ever did. They told me the guy that comes to repair them is so busy it takes a week to get him out so they just put them all over to the side till he can get there.
Yep, those carts have a front wheel lock on them. I don't know for sure that's what happened because it happened so quick but it's a distinct possibility. I don't think I even took one good step before it happened.
The wrist is healing ok but it really screwed up my already messed up back and my lower neck and trapezius area.

Maybe that's why they haven't been it touch with me like they said they would.

Yep, those carts have a front wheel lock on them. I don't know for sure that's what happened because it happened so quick but it's a distinct possibility. I don't think I even took one good step before it happened.
The wrist is healing ok but it really screwed up my already messed up back and my lower neck and trapezius area.

Maybe that's why they haven't been it touch with me like they said they would.
Just tell your insurance company. Let them deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom