YOU MAD BRO??

IMG_63566457244368.jpeg

Thought it was over with that fumble catch and then the interception actually had me shout a little. I don't really care who won, just happy to see a game after last years pathetic show. And the Kick start commercial before the game took the award for me.

Were we watching the same game? What I saw was the Seahawks get very lucky and then the Patriots make a great play.
Second and less than 1 for a touchdown that will ice the game; you've got one of the best backs in the league with 1300+ yds. rushing and 3 downs to use, and they call a pass play short of the goal line into the interior line. They had the game won, and literally threw it away. I didn't care who won, really.

I don't know a lot about the rules of the game, but it seemed to me like the intended receiver was hit from behind just before the ball arrived. Maybe my old eyes deceived me on the hit but wouldn't that be defensive pass interference or did the refs. rule that the ball would not have been "catchable" by the intended receiver anyway?

Obviously I am missing something or there would be more discussion on this.

Back
Top Bottom