• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You know you are behind a dumbass driver when...

On a 4 lane, divided road, they must drive in the left lane, going 2 mph under the speed limit, because the are going to eventually turn left in 13 miles. This usually occurs in rush hr traffic and they seem to pair up with someone going the same speed in the right lane!!!! If you are in the leaf lane, and there is not any traffic in front of you, but a long line behind you....MOVE OVER!

And if this resembles you... You are that "dumbass"!

Wheeew, I feel better. Any of you have an addition to the list?

I'm sorry I was trying to talk on the phone with a customer, text a grocery list to my wife, and enter an address into my GPS and I just lost track of my speed and what lane I was in. Give me a break though its hard to do all that and drive

Anyone right ahead of me is driving too slow!
Anyone right behind me is driving too fast!!

:)

How about the dumbass that merges onto the highway then cuts across 5 lanes of traffic to get into the HOV lane... just to go slower than all of the other traffic they just plowed through! SMH
Happens to me every morning!

That is the truth. Between people leaving the interstate, and everyone trying to get in the far left lane, the slow lane almost always makes better time in stop and go traffic.

A good general rule is, if you want to get in a lane so does everyone else. When you merge, everyone else does too. That's why the lane you're I always goes slower. You can also make good time, sometimes, only merging into the stopped lane of traffic. It'll start moving and when it starts to slow down merge into the stopped line of traffic again. You have to make counterintuitive moves, because everyone is basically sheep and wanting to do the same thing when traffic is backed up.
You obviously don't drive I75 from Canton Rd to Wade Green everyday

The "hammer" lane is not meant for drivers that want to maintain the speed limit (definitely not slower than the speed limit)! The "hippie" lane is meant for drag asses... About three to four times a day I envision myself driving in the hammer lane with the cummins turbo at full full boost and a train sized cow catcher mounted to the front end....Mowin' 'em down!!!!

Maybe something like this:

death-race-machinegun-12ec3d9.jpg

I was not aware that the speed limit was different by lanes

Unless passing you are supposed to be in the lane furthest to the right.
You move left to pass as you approach slower traffic and then move back to the right once the pass is complete.
Anything else is "impeding the flow of traffic"

They should have called it the " Drive Right Law" instead of the "Slow Poke Law".

"You know you are behind a dumbass driver when..."
they have an Obama or "ready for Hillary" sticker on their car

Unless passing you are supposed to be in the lane furthest to the right.
You move left to pass as you approach slower traffic and then move back to the right once the pass is complete.
Anything else is "impeding the flow of traffic"

They should have called it the " Drive Right Law" instead of the "Slow Poke Law".
THIS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom