• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know you are behind a dumbass driver when...

I was not aware that the speed limit was different by lanes

It is in Atlanta!
You can actually get a ticket for holding up traffic in the left lane, even if you are doing the speed limit!

Left lane vigilantes piss me off the most other than the afternoon drunk driving home at 20mph.

Last edited:
We need only one law for the highway:

SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT!
I saw this sign dozens of times during my drive up to DC and back Saturday. Apparently people from New Jersey and Maryland can't read or they don't think traffic laws in the Carolinas and Virginia apply to them. And really, what's so damn hard about getting one lane over so you ain't holding up a dozen other vehicles that have somewhere to be and certain time to be there?

Got another one...
You are in the left lane, in a work truck -with a trailer- and you go 0 to 50mph in 25 seconds...everytime you hit a redlight...for 10 miles... Yep, you are a dumbass...

It is in Atlanta!
You can actually get a ticket for holding up traffic in the left lane, even if you are doing the speed limit!

Left lane vigilantes piss me off the most other than the afternoon drunk driving home at 20mph.
That's actually law most places and has been since I can remember.

What I hate more than anything is truckers on two lane interstates.

The asshole in a truck that wants to go 63.5 that spends 14 miles passing the other truck that's going 63.125.
I agree. If I can't make the pass within a mile or so I just back out and let traffic go.

Back
Top Bottom