• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You know you are behind a dumbass driver when...

Trader805

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
232   0
Reaction score
On a 4 lane, divided road, they must drive in the left lane, going 2 mph under the speed limit, because the are going to eventually turn left in 13 miles. This usually occurs in rush hr traffic and they seem to pair up with someone going the same speed in the right lane!!!! If you are in the leaf lane, and there is not any traffic in front of you, but a long line behind you....MOVE OVER!

And if this resembles you... You are that "dumbass"!

Wheeew, I feel better. Any of you have an addition to the list?

Last edited by a moderator:
On a 4 lane, divided road, they must drive in the left lane, going 2 mph under the speed limit, because the are going to eventually turn left in 13 miles. This usually occurs in rush hr traffic and they seem to pair up with someone going the same speed in the right lane!!!! If you are in the leaf lane, and there is not any traffic in front of you, but a long line behind you....MOVE OVER!

And if this resembles you... You are that "dumba$$"!

Wheeew, I feel better. Any of you have an addition to the list?

Good luck with that!!

[QUlo"freedom, post: 4772955, member: 13053"]I call my father in law "the engineer", because it always looks like he's in a train engine pulling 40 cars behind him.[/QUOTE]

The 'Engineer'.... I love it!!!! Please show him my post, then smack him for me - and countless others! LOL. NO, I really mean it, smack him...

[QUlo"freedom, post: 4772955, member: 13053"]I call my father in law "the engineer", because it always looks like he's in a train engine pulling 40 cars behind him.

The 'Engineer'.... I love it!!!! Please show him my post, then smack him for me - and countless others! LOL. NO, I really mean it, smack him...[/QUOTE]

I will say that he doesn't drive in the fast lane, as far as I know. He just drives 3 below every where he goes.

I haven't hit him, but I did get him one of those striped blue hats.

Back
Top Bottom