• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info

You a ODT supporter yet?

As you sure because it sounds like another one of your tantrums ? Gonna cry, gonna squirt some tears ?Go check your pulse and try to slow your breathing.

I don't get excited discussing anything with people who are not who they say they are. However, it looks like I am causing you some anxiety. Still using the same words over and over in posts. Is your vocabulary that limited? If you want to match wits with me, call on a friend. You are obviously not capable of matching wits with me. So, make a few calls, and again, try and come up with something that is vaguely witty. BTW, does you head hurt when you have to think?

I don't get excited discussing anything with people who are not who they say they are. However, it looks like I am causing you some anxiety. Still using the same words over and over in posts. Is your vocabulary that limited? If you want to match wits with me, call on a friend. You are obviously not capable of matching wits with me. So, make a few calls, and again, try and come up with something that is vaguely witty. BTW, does you head hurt when you have to think?
My butts fine, I just went to the bathroom, dedicated and named it after you, then I flushed

Well, how many friends did you have to call to come up with that bathroom humor? I know you did not think of it on your own. Since you are incapable of having a discussion, mentally, why don't you just give up, lick your wounds, and move on. You are making yourself look more and more silly. Sorry, but you lose on so many different levels. Maybe you should change whatever the screen name you are losing now to LOSER. That would aptly describe you current situation.

spotlights.fold3.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_01_Farragut1.jpg
"Well I'll be damned!...the torpedoes..."

Back
Top Bottom