• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You a ODT supporter yet?

Gosh, I had to leave for a bit and shucks, he got the hat.
Thanks FA for the grand pa reference. I am a grand pa and I love being one.

Someone stated earlier that none of the banned A holes were here. Well, I guess we don't know everything.

Last edited:
Gosh, I had to leave for a bit and shucks, he got the hat.
Thanks FA for the grand pa reference. I am a grand pa and I love being one.

Someone stated earlier that none of the banned A holes were here. Well, I guess we don't know everything.

Yet you stated you aren't a supporter because they keep coming back. Clearly when they are discovered they are banned and removed. What more could possibly be done to make you happy? There is no way to keep someone off of here if they want to be. If someone wants to keep coming back, the only thing that can be done is to keep banning them when you discover them. I don't understand what it is you aren't happy with?

Yet you stated you aren't a supporter because they keep coming back. Clearly when they are discovered they are banned and removed. What more could possibly be done to make you happy? There is no way to keep someone off of here if they want to be. If someone wants to keep coming back, the only thing that can be done is to keep banning them when you discover them. I don't understand what it is you aren't happy with?
i dont even see the point in a ban when the would-be-banned user basically brands themselves as a pariah no one wants to do business with

i just as soon let them blacklist themselves and move on

No disrespect intended for anyone, but why would you not support this site you frequently use and apparently enjoy using?
notice the ads at the top? everytime a user clicks the odt page it bumps the count up, which makes the ad space more valuable.

so the more you post, the more value you are adding to the site.

Back
Top Bottom