• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You a ODT supporter yet?

I was just asking since you posted this.
I was just wondering what you would suggest the site to in order to address what you are dissatisfied with.

NWS, I do know what I typed. As FA aptly pointed out I am a grand pa, but I still remember things pretty well, especially if it is within a few hours.lol
I made suggestions in the past. I just don't feel the need to make suggestions anymore. It has been made abundantly clear that I do not own this site, and this site will operate as the owner wants it to operate. I have two options, leave the site or stay. I chose to stay.....but not support the site with a donation out of my pocket. That should be pretty clear, right?

I'm a supporter because I choose to be. If you are not, not big deal. I also support the NRA, GCO and other gun rights organizations. Many people choose not to, that is their business and I don't fault them, heck I could care less. I am guessing it takes time and money to keep this site going, perhaps the ads do pay for it, but this is America and profit is what drives our economy and what pays most peoples bills. It is obviously ok to be a non-supporting member or they would not be able to join or be a member. Who am I to throw the first stone? I am the member of other sites I do not send money to, I just like this one better and it makes me feel good knowing maybe I am making a difference.

NWS, I do know what I typed. As FA aptly pointed out I am a grand pa, but I still remember things pretty well, especially if it is within a few hours.lol
I made suggestions in the past. I just don't feel the need to make suggestions anymore. It has been made abundantly clear that I do not own this site, and this site will operate as the owner wants it to operate. I have two options, leave the site or stay. I chose to stay.....but not support the site with a donation out of my pocket. That should be pretty clear, right?

Griping just to gripe. Got it. :thumb:

Griping just to gripe. Got it. :thumb:

Really NWS. You make a ridiculous statement like that! I was not griping, I answered a question. You, of all people, call that griping! If I feel the need to gripe to someone, it will not be in open forum and was not in open forum. I went to the source, and that is not you. Sorry if you feel left out. I patiently answered your probing questions knowing full well you wanted to bait me into something. Well it did not work, and will not work in the future. I am surprised you want to get into it with me, but that is fine. The best thing I can say to you is that one of the finest people I knew actually liked you. You really need to take my advice and just move on. It would be the smartest thing you could do.

Last edited:
Really NWS. You make a ridiculous statement like that! I was not griping, I answered a question. You, of all people, call that griping! If I feel the need to gripe to someone, it will not be in open forum and was not in open forum. I went to the source, and that is not you. Sorry if you feel left out. I patiently answered your probing questions knowing full well you want to bait me into something. Well it did not work, and will not work in the future. I am surprised you want to get into it with me, but that is fine. The best thing I can say to you is that one of the finest people I knew actually liked you. You really need to take my advice and just move on. It would the smartest thing you could do.

I'm not trolling Jerry, or even trying to stir anything up. I was genuinely curious what your issue was with the way the site is handling banned members. I don't understand why you and BIKER13 BIKER13 always think I don't like you guys or am attacking you when I ask a simple question. You two are ok in my book. Relax. :thumb:

Yes you are. If you were genuinely curious, you would have asked in a PM, and I would have answered you. But you wanted it in open forum. OK. First, I don't remember biker being a part of anything I said, it was MY opinion. Your statement was and is ridiculous, and, just a feeble attempt to bait me. You asked me, I did not ask you anything. Just because you had your nose up the backside of one of the best trolls, debaters and instigators this site has ever seen, doesn't mean you learned anything about how to debate or instigate. You want to know how I feel about something. Well, now you know. I maybe OK in your book, but it looks as though the book is not finished. The finish is up to you.

Back
Top Bottom