• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You a ODT supporter yet?

Yes you are. If you were genuinely curious, you would have asked in a PM, and I would have answered you. But you wanted it in open forum. OK. First, I don't remember biker being a part of anything I said, it was MY opinion. Your statement was and is ridiculous, and, just a feeble attempt to bait me. You asked me, I did not ask you anything. Just because you had your nose up the backside of one of the best trolls, debaters and instigators this site has ever seen, doesn't mean you learned anything about how to debate or instigate. You want to know how I feel about something. Well, now you know. I maybe OK in your book, but it looks as though the book is not finished. The finish is up to you.

And there it is. You and BIKER13 BIKER13 seem to both think that CCW and I were the best of friends with the fact of the matter is he and I argued more than anybody on here. I don't talk to him on the phone, I don't talk to him on the internet. I have only been to his house once and it was to make a video for this site. I would say Chris was a friend, but no more so than yourself. Heck, I have talked to you one the phone more times than I have talked to CCW, and have met you in person about the same number of times I have met Chris.

Quit letting your hate for him run over on to me.

da0101a363cb902dc26be54d2dda8061.gif

Reactions: JWC
NWS, you keep bringing up biker. Why? What biker thinks or doesn't think about you is not relevant. I don't hate ccw. Never met him, don't want to. But by his own admission, you were one of his guys. Maybe you weren't, but he thought you were and told me so many times during some of our discussions. I did not ask you any questions about why you feel the way you do. You asked me. Then when I answered you, you stated I was griping. Dang man, you need to back off this discussion.

NWS, you keep bringing up biker. Why? What biker thinks or doesn't think about you is not relevant. I don't hate ccw. Never met him, don't want to. But by his own admission, you were one of his guys. Maybe you weren't, but he thought you were and told me so many times during some of our discussions. I did not ask you any questions about why you feel the way you do. You asked me. Then when I answered you, you stated I was griping. Dang man, you need to back off this discussion.

In fairness Jerry, you never answered my question. You told me that you didn't owe me an explanation and didn't need to explain yourself to me. I was just asking a question man. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom