• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You a ODT supporter yet?

Happy? I did not realize I had to explain my self to you NWS. I really don't feel the need to discuss how or why I feel as I do. Why are you so concerned about my being happy? I am not concerned if you are happy or not. Just a post man, you really should just move on.

notice the ads at the top? everytime a user clicks the odt page it bumps the count up, which makes the ad space more valuable.

so the more you post, the more value you are adding to the site.
I understand this and supporter/non supporter is not an issue for me regarding others but I feel invested to the friends I have made here, that is just me. Has nothing to do with OS. I usually feel contributory to most things I involve my time with.

notice the ads at the top? everytime a user clicks the odt page it bumps the count up, which makes the ad space more valuable.

so the more you post, the more value you are adding to the site.
I see that, but still where else anywhere can you be entertained for free? Keep it clean! Lol

No disrespect intended for anyone, but why would you not support this site you frequently use and apparently enjoy using?

None taken. The site doesn't need the support, plus my differences with the owner was another reason. I did not say I did not like the site. I just don't want to give my money to support it, when obviously, it is not needed or appreciated.

I understand this and supporter/non supporter is not an issue for me regarding others but I feel invested to the friends I have made here, that is just me. Has nothing to do with OS. I usually feel contributory to most things I involve my time with.
if the odt was in danger of going under or being sold or what have you, i would become more directly involved probably

but we are a community now. if the odt goes under its not like one of us couldnt create another site

Happy? I did not realize I had to explain my self to you NWS. I really don't feel the need to discuss how or why I feel as I do. Why are you so concerned about my being happy? I am not concerned if you are happy or not. Just a post man, you really should just move on.

I was just asking since you posted this.

Not anymore. I quit supporting the site when the owner wanted to bring back the A Holes that were too stupid to follow the rules and got themselves banned. So now the A Holes come back under different names and are allowed access to the site. Too many friends on here to walk away, but I will not give my money to this site.

I was just wondering what you would suggest the site to in order to address what you are dissatisfied with.

To each his own! To me its worth it for the feed!
I hit the "What's New" icon, seems like a good feature. But, I wouldn't pay money for a site that is driven by traffic, clicks, and ads. Seems like a lot of "supporters" are on a high horse, when in fact, the content doesn't change whether you pay or not. Just makes you "feel good".

Just from my own observation.

Back
Top Bottom