• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You a ODT supporter yet?

You really should work on your recognitive skills. You really think men are girls? Guess that explains more about you and your repressed anger problems.
While I have your attention, you should come to the M&G in February. Then maybe you could explain to the members in attendance which ones you think are girls.
I don't think MEN are girls, I know you are. Everybody on this site from the beginning knows about the tantrum squad

I don't think MEN are girls, I know you are. Everybody on this site from the beginning knows about the tantrum squad
You know I am, well, isn't that thought provoking. The Tantrum squad, so you been here a month and know about a Tantrum squad. Nah man, there is no Tantrum squad. No Caitlen, just immature attention whores like you. You have to do better than calling me a girl. Try and think of something, I know it will be difficult for you, but try.

You know I am, well, isn't that thought provoking. The Tantrum squad, so you been here a month and know about a Tantrum squad. Nah man, there is no Tantrum squad. No Caitlen, just immature attention whores like you. You have to do better than calling me a girl. Try and think of something, I know it will be difficult for you, but try.
As you sure because it sounds like another one of your tantrums ? Gonna cry, gonna squirt some tears ?Go check your pulse and try to slow your breathing.

i.imgur.com_zgkqj.gif

Back
Top Bottom