• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You a ODT supporter yet?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't need any of our supporter fees at this point because ever time we click or post on the site OS makes money and I can guarantee you all this, it more then enough to cover the sites running expenses and then some!

Sooooooo for those that say you don't want to support the site, OS or whatever other cause you may have, keep posting away, you are...

As for myself for a few penny's a day for my own convenience, I'll gladly pay and support a site I'm on every single day.
this

i support the site with a bombardment of right wing psychobabble

So you're one of the ass holes that JWC is talking about?

Since you are basically admitting to a 2nd account, I don't see how that's not grounds for banishing this screen name, too.

spotlights.fold3.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_01_Farragut1.jpg

So you're one of the ass holes that JWC is talking about?

Since you are basically admitting to a 2nd account, I don't see how that's not grounds for banishing this screen name, too.
Who said I had a 2nd account ? You little girls do love to throw your tantrums and wimper

Last edited:
I support, always have, till the place goes downhill. Met some good folks here and have a blast bartering. Same original screen name..........and account.:cool:

ODT used to have a member named Richard. We called him Dick and it was funny. We know your name isn't Richard, but we call you the same, and you are not funny.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to look tough in front of your playmates. Take a deep breath, count to 10 and try to not to let your butt hurt control your stride, but we all know how you get

Last edited:
Who said I had a 2nd account ? You little girls do love to cry and whine
You really should work on your recognitive skills. You really think men are girls? Guess that explains more about you and your repressed anger problems.
While I have your attention, you should come to the M&G in February. Then maybe you could explain to the members in attendance which ones you think are girls.
I hate to tell you, but since you used the term butt hurt, you automatically lose any discussion here on ODT. You are now considered totally incompetent in your ability to express yourself. Sorry, but once a loser, always a loser.

Back
Top Bottom