• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeti sea foam?

You're finally getting it
I'm convinced! All this time I've been doing it wrong! What I use to do is grab a cold drink out of my fridge in the morning but I now see how stupid that is when I could preplan and take the time at night to fill a cold drink in a $40 insulated cup and place it on my night stand. **** me I'm selling my refrigerator!!!

I'm convinced! All this time I've been doing it wrong! What I use to do is grab a cold drink out of my fridge in the morning but I now see how stupid that is when I could preplan and take the time at night to fill a cold drink in a $40 insulated cup and place it on my night stand. **** me I'm selling my refrigerator!!!

Precisely!

I didn't believe the hype until I saw it for myself. I personally own a rambler and wouldn't waste my breath trying to convince anyone to get one. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST CUP I HAVE USED. I can pack it with Ice and water and leave it on my nightstand for 10hrs and it still has ice the next morning. Went to the lake this weekend with my Coleman Extreme 5day (B.S) got on my buddy's boat which had his Yeti on it. I grabbed a drink out of my cooler at 3 hours and my ice was pretty melted, mostly water. The Yeti on the other hand which was opened 10 times, looked like it was just filled up. The ICE was barely even sweating.

If you don't want one cool, We will enjoy our just the same. Don't be a righteous douche bag just because you didn't want to shell out a whooping $40 for something you will use none stop.

**SideNote**

I logged on to see it any of out local Paint/Powder coating shops offer Yeti Tumbler customization.
I would like to get mine customized and would love to give the business to our locals.
I gotta get my rambler powder coated also!

Brilliant!

You're the definition of what's wrong with America. We're supposedly morons, because you can't afford a Yeti. Enjoy your $10 cup........

Last edited:
You're the definition of what's wrong with America. We're supposedly morons, because you can't afford a Yeti. Enjoy your $10 cup........
You're a little late to the party so I'll clue you in, we're just cutting up in here its not that serious. I certainly hope the fate of America isn't at stake here.

I don't argue with back peddlers. You're trying to make lite of it because we didn't all share the same view. Now you want to be wity. Im glad to know some other guys are enjoying their tumblers. The only thing wrong with this cup is I want to replace all of my cups with them.

I don't argue with back peddlers. You're trying to make lite of it because we didn't all share the same view. Now you want to be wity. Im glad to know some other guys are enjoying their tumblers. The only thing wrong with this cup is I want to replace all of my cups with them.
You should start a yeti tumbler fan club! Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom