• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another reason to avoid panama city beach...

Why don't you "explain a lot" on what makes the evidence that you've seen that makes it rape and stop with all your childish antics?

So now you are saying you don't have any people. (eye witnesses)

How can you make something clear to me that you know nothing about?
You raised two daughters. Did you get a special merit badge for doing that?
Does it give you special mind powers?

No, If you would slow down and comprehend whilst you try to read.
What I'm saying is that you don't have a clue as to what you speak, you just like to troll my post, and come off as some Super Hero. lol

I didn't say it was or wasn't rape. You said all intercourse is rape.

You are the one who has already found these young men guilty and wants to execute these young men vigilantly style, or just shoot them in the back as they fled.

Actually you would have just shot them on the beach, no questions asked, just purely on your "assumptions".

Why is everybody always picking on the Black man?
LMAO! You sure do claim I would do a lot of things I never said I'd do.

As for not knowing what you're talking about, do you even realize the version of the video you have seen is edited because the original one shows a woman being raped?

LMAO! You sure do claim I would do a lot of things I never said I'd do. Pot - Kettle?

As for not knowing what you're talking about, do you even realize the version of the video you have seen is edited because the original one shows a woman being raped?
Am I to assume that you have in your possession, the real unedited version. lmao

Please crawl back under the rock from which you came. I would really rather that you didn't reply to any of my post. You can't carry on any type of adult conversation all you want to do is twist other peoples post and babble about what you do not know.
Why don't you troll someone else?

I really wish you would put me on Ignore, so I wouldn't have to put up with your childish antics.

why you always gotta whine about being picked on? You open yourself up to it whether yor ass is black,green or purple.

Com on dude, the perps in the alleged rape appeared to be of the darker persuasion, but then again they could have just stayed out in the sun too long.

Does someone have to be Black to defend a Black that's being convicted by a vigilantly?

The little childish tag along PA4476 comments don't bother me. He's lacking any original thoughts so he tags along behind Bear scooping poop.

I guess everybody has to have a hero, but they really shouldn't make it so obvious.

Com on dude, the perps in the alleged rape appeared to be of the darker persuasion, but then again they could have just stayed out in the sun too long.

Does someone have to be Black to defend a Black that's being convicted by a vigilantly?

The little childish tag along PA4476 comments don't bother me. He's lacking any original thoughts so he tags along behind Bear scooping poop.

I guess everybody has to have a hero, but they really shouldn't make it so obvious.
it was rape,what color does it matter?

Alleged.
Could you please show me the overwhelming evidence?
Curious, what is your issue exactly? Does PCB need to clear all their criminal prosecutions with you beforehand? There is a video which gave a DA enough evidence to make arrests and charge the defendants with rape. I get YOU haven't seen the evidence and you want to protect these particular little cherubs from illegal prosecution but they'll have their day in court and when they are proclaimed innocent due to a lack of evidence or because the 'alleged victim' is really just a 'lying slut' and they counter sue you can give everyone a big "Nah na na boo boo!" The fact you bring up their race just adds a later of transparency to your trolling. Because you know, this site is all about defending white rapists.

Back
Top Bottom